Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2014 5:14:46 PM EDT
So, I went to the LGS today and saw a used 90-Two with TLR-1S for $425, about $465 with tax.  This LGS is usually not willing to negotiate, so what do you think of the price?  The gun looked to be about 90% from a quick look, and the light looked almost new.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 10:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you compare what you saw to some on GB?
I've been on GB off and on all day(actually kind of dizzy from it) and I remember seeing the 90-2 and I liked its looks.
I can't remember what caliber it was much less the price!
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:55:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally, if the gun is in good condition and comes with the light, I would buy it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I love the look of the 90 two, reminds me of half 92 and half PX4 Storm...seems like a good deal with the TLR.  I might pay that much just for the gun, I've never seen one in the wild locally.  Post up pics if you get it!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:49:00 AM EDT
[#4]
If it was in 40 that was a really good price, if it was in 9mm it was a great price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top