Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2014 3:09:10 PM EDT
Local sale. No box, 1 mag, and the controls are silver instead of black. Never owned a 92, been looking to get my grubby paws on one. Asking $450 and I have access to 7 more magazines for $60.

Guide my dollars. Is this a good deal?

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
All stainless controls are good thing as they have steel parts instead of plastic. Dad has an all silver Italian Inox and I'm 99% sure the all silver control ones are all Italian 92's. $450 is excellent deal, if it's in good shape they go for $600-$650 around here. Also $60 for 7 mags is great try get everything for $475-$500 even if they are military mags like airtronics or mecgar parked ones pre-2004.

Also check locking block make sure barrel returns to battery even and dosnt pull it left or right in the slide. Not big deal but nice if it's true and tight. Even of it's in rough condition you could bead blast the slide and repaint the frame since it's just silver paint enamel I'm sure.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All stainless controls are good thing as they have steel parts instead of plastic. Dad has an all silver Italian Inox and I'm 99% sure the all silver control ones are all Italian 92's. $450 is excellent deal, if it's in good shape they go for $600-$650 around here. Also $60 for 7 mags is great try get everything for $475-$500 even if they are military mags like airtronics or mecgar parked ones pre-2004.

Also check locking block make sure barrel returns to battery even and dosnt pull it left or right in the slide. Not big deal but nice if it's true and tight. Even of it's in rough condition you could bead blast the slide and repaint the frame since it's just silver paint enamel I'm sure.
View Quote

It looks to be in good shape via photos. There are 3 check mate and 3 airtronics magazines. I'll be able to visually inspect this afternoon or tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Absolutely get it all, that's an excellent deal and you can always make extra off reselling it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy it, I love my Beretta.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:43:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Definitely, if it's in good condition and not stolen that's a great price.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 8:42:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I would snap it up quick.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#8]
That is a great deal. Blued versions are selling for $450.00 and the Inox is more coveted.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Purchased it. The frame seems to have some spots where the anodizing has came off, but I didn't think it was so serious that it deterred me. Can this be bead blasted back to silver aluminum goodness?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Its a painted finish on the frame, parents Inox has some wear at the high spots from holster draws out of a crappy fobus paddle. I always figured use it then strip and cerakote or enamel baked on would be just as good or better finish.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Local sale. No box, 1 mag, and the controls are silver instead of black. Never owned a 92, been looking to get my grubby paws on one. Asking $450 and I have access to 7 more magazines for $60.

Guide my dollars. Is this a good deal?

Thanks guys
View Quote

I hate you, OP.

Seriously, though, one of these is on my list and I never see them used. The new ones are $750 and fugly with the black controls. I found a used one at a gun show a few months back, but it was BEAT and they wanted nearly $600 for it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Posted a photo in the beretta thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top