Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2014 7:22:42 PM EDT
Could anyone be so kind as to give me the rail dimensions?

I've got a 92A1 on layaway and looking to have a holster made. The company that has made a few for me in the past, will make it if I provide the dimensions.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#1]
If I give you the dimensions will your friend make me a holster as well?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a friend, I'm getting it from here.
I've got two of his holsters, one's a P220 with a Crimson Trace grip and the others a 1911 with a light, both fit me and the gun perfectly.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#3]
They already list the 92a1 in their drop down selection.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#4]
He listed it today so that I could purchase it online, asked for the dimensions not knowing I didn't possess the gun
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/simonbsinister/92A1_rail_size_zps7d9eef31.jpg
I've got a 92A1 on layaway and looking to have a holster made. The company that has made a few for me in the past, will make it if I provide the dimensions.
View Quote

Based on your diagram here are your measurements:

L= 1 15/16" so almost 2" that's to the edge of the slanted edge but if you measure from the start point to the actual end of the rail it's 2 1/16"
W= 13/16"
H= 3/16"

That's measuring where your diagram shows it's end points.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:41:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

L= 1 15/16" so almost 2" that's to the edge of the slanted edge but if you measure from the start point to the actual end of the rail it's 2 1/16"
W= 13/16"
H= 3/16"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/simonbsinister/92A1_rail_size_zps7d9eef31.jpg

W= 13/16"
H= 3/16"

Thanks much, I'll post the results
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]
You're welcome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top