Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2014 6:08:13 PM EDT
So I bought a WC 92A1 earlier this year for competition. I'm really liking it. I shoot it better than any other DA/SA gun I've shot.  It's been a lot of fun. It's had an action job done by WC, an EII hammer, steel Beretta trigger, D Spring, Beretta extended mag release, Vertec grips and a Dawson FO front sight. The only thing I wish it had was a flared mag well like the M9A1.

92A1 in action

Another. Stage
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Really nice pistol.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:15:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice!  I was watching the video thinking "That range looks familiar".  Maybe I'll see you there next month.
View Quote

Yep. They do a great match.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I decided to end our season here by running an M9A1 I just bought (because I always wanted one).  I did get a "D" spring in it before the match, and ran about 800 rounds in the week practicing.  At the match I the mag button was a problem on the very first stage, but I managed to do ok the rest of the stages.  I have an extended one inbound..  For me it is lower, and of course inset more, than my CZ 75B and 1911's that I have run for a long time.

Overall I like it, although tweaks are needed.  There are about 5 more matches left, so I will keep running it and then decide what to do next year.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Great shooting and great pistol.  Congrats!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top