Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2014 1:01:44 AM EDT
Just picked up NIB 92 FS Ducks Unlimited Special Edition.  Got a pretty good deal I think.   $500.  I bought it because I want to add a 92 to my collection.  If the Special edition is worth extra I might flip it.  If not i'll get some regular grips and have the slide refinished.

Need some standard capacity mags too. It came with 10 rounders

looks just like this:
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 1:36:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Really good deal, but not really worth any extra over a standard 92FS.

Unless you know a hardcore duck hunter that loves Berettas.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 1:53:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Every DU gun that came in we sent away. Problem is, yes they are "one offs"or "extremely limited run" guns, but people buy them at auctions for waaayyyy to much money. If you wanted something different for the collection they are cool, but otherwise may be worth less than other used guns due to them stamping them up.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Lol.  You could post it on gunbroker and maybe find a die hard DU that would pay a $150 premium, but After paying shipping and fees, it would hardly be worth your time.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 1:08:13 PM EDT
[#4]
That's about what I figured.

Looks like I will be having a friend Ceracoat the slide for me.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Worth as much as any other 92fs, Beretta has done a ton of "custom" guns.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I kinda like it and Im not even a duck hunter

The grips are neat
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:38:59 PM EDT
[#7]
My Beretta 92A1 is pretty accurate but not enough to duck hunt with.  I wonder if Jase, Jep, Si, Godwin, Martin and Willie have tried it...
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't get it...
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:46:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't get it...
View Quote

Ducks Unlimited puts out special edition guns for their Banquets. Nothing special about them unless the logo means something to you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#10]
its kinda cool, like the grips.  I wouldn't mess with it.  Who knows, Beretta does make a ton of hunting shotguns.  Find some rich gun who loves Berettas and Ducks, maybe you get a premium.   Definitely better than spending extra to have it refinished.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:28:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I would just leave it as is. It's a bit unique. However - Beretta does a LOT of "special guns" over the years - so, so many. They aren't worth anything extra usually.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't get it...
View Quote

So I guess you don't duck hunt with a 9mm handgun?
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I kinda like it and Im not even a duck hunter

The grips are neat
View Quote

This. Its a good looking pistol, and would do anything any other 92FS would do. I would buy and shoot the hell out of that in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I love going to Ducks Unlimited dinners and seeing stuff like this. A lot of people won't bid on this stuff because a duck hunter really doesn't want a 9mm handgun. Leaves me the opportunity for a pretty good deal. For example I got a pair of Steiner binoculars for $200 at a Ducks Unlimited dinner because nobody else was bidding. Regardless it is nice to know the proceeds go to a great cause.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top