Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 6:27:39 PM EDT
Just ordered myself a new 92FS Compact INOX with rail. Now trying to find a holster but nothing specifies the railed version. Does the new railed 92 compact fit the old 92 compact holsters?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just ordered myself a new 92FS Compact INOX with rail. Now trying to find a holster but nothing specifies the railed version. Does the new railed 92 compact fit the old 92 compact holsters?
View Quote

Depends on the holster.  

I've found the xdm gear holsters work well on my m9a1 and compact inox. Both with rails.

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Depends on the holster.  

I've found the xdm gear holsters work well on my m9a1 and compact inox. Both with rails.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on the holster.  

I don't like those holsters. I want a leather IWB holster with belt loops like this:

Anyone know of anything?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I know we have a few members who have the new pistol with the rail. Does anyone know if it will fit the old compact holsters?

Like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004WB648A/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]
No, a railed 92 will not fit a holster for a regular 92 or compact 92
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:52:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No, a railed 92 will not fit a holster for a regular 92 or compact 92
View Quote

Does that include the railed 92 Compact? Will it fit holsters for the 92A1 or M9A1?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:23:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I'm going to order a 92 Vertec or M9A1 holster and check the fit. I will report my findings.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I think I'm going to order a 92 Vertec or M9A1 holster and check the fit. I will report my findings.
View Quote

Vertec's have same trigger guard. Any holster labeled "Vertec" is G2G with the newer M9A1's

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#8]
im left handed, but use the vertec for my compact and 92a1, daughters right handed use the 92a1 holster for her compact, both are desantis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top