Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2014 7:47:25 PM EDT
While reading the KB thread in GD, it occurred to me that I've never dealt with Beretta's customer service, and I don't know anyone who has. That in itself is impressive to me.

For those of you that have had to call in with trouble, how'd it go? What was the problem, and how did they deal with it?
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 8:05:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent in a Tikka T3 Lite two seeks before I was to go on a hunting trip. Gun was fixed and returned inside of a week. Told them that it wasn't accurate, they said if they shot it and found I was wrong they would charge me. Gun shot 3" @ 100 when I sent it in, when I got it back under an inch. Customer service is goo with them.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent in a Tikka T3 Lite two seeks before I was to go on a hunting trip. Gun was fixed and returned inside of a week. Told them that it wasn't accurate, they said if they shot it and found I was wrong they would charge me. Gun shot 3" @ 100 when I sent it in, when I got it back under an inch. Customer service is goo with them.
View Quote

Nice work and turn around time.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I sent in a Beretta Stampede, which is a 6 shot single action revolver that I bought to use in SASS.  It would fire one round, and the cylinder would lock up tight.  I sent it back to Beretta.  I seem to recall they quoted about 6 weeks but that I got it back within a week or so.  I don't remember who paid shipping charges.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
While reading the KB thread in GD, it occurred to me that I've never dealt with Beretta's customer service, and I don't know anyone who has. That in itself is impressive to me.

For those of you that have had to call in with trouble, how'd it go? What was the problem, and how did they deal with it?
View Quote

I've never had a Beretta malfunction, even beat up M9s in the desert.

Link to KB thread?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent in a Neos a couple weeks ago for a recall fix, they sent a return label and had UPS stop by to pick it up.  It left without a case (didn't have one)and arrived the next week fixed and in a new case.  Very easy to deal with, granted it was a recall issue but they seemed to have good service.

I agree...Link to the KB thread?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Link to KB thread?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link to KB thread?
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1611814_OMG__Beretta_92FS_M9_KABOOM_____NOW_WITH_PHOTOS.html

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to KB thread?
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1611814_OMG__Beretta_92FS_M9_KABOOM_____NOW_WITH_PHOTOS.html

Bad reloaded ammo broke the trigger. Replaced trigger and it works fine, impressive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top