BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 10:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're welcome. Your reasons make sense, it's just that Bud's has developed a rep lately of long shipping delays unless you're a paid member in their club.
Tomac
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks Tomac.
The only downside is I have to pay tax to grabagun(we're both in TX)and buds has their make an offering on this gun. I asked around and was told that as long as you don't offer below 10 o/o you will get the gun.
That would put the price at under $450 so I figured I'd offer$450 and take my chances. They also have free shipping on that gun.
Thanks again, Tomac.

You're welcome. Your reasons make sense, it's just that Bud's has developed a rep lately of long shipping delays unless you're a paid member in their club.
Tomac

I have heard that as well; same source as the 10% business.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 10:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I had been using the middle of the pad (like I did for everything else) and that resulted in low-left, but when I starting using the pad closer to the first joint (first joint almost touching the trigger) my groups centered nicely.
Tomac
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mine were shooting low/left until I changed the position of my trigger finger on the trigger.
Only the PX4 Compact won't take the std PX4 Trijicons due to its proprietary front sight width. the subcompact should be fine.
Tomac

My finger position is the same as I have been using with everything else for 35 years, pad of index finger in middle of bow. I shoot all kinds of stuff, some of it odd. 1911s, USPs, P7, 22/45, S&W wheelguns, Detonics Pocket 9, Mateba, etc., etc.
How are you shooting yours?

I had been using the middle of the pad (like I did for everything else) and that resulted in low-left, but when I starting using the pad closer to the first joint (first joint almost touching the trigger) my groups centered nicely.
Tomac

Hmm. I'll try it, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:17:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I would own a PX4 if it could use 92 mags.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#4]
But then it wouldn't be a px4storm. J/k.

Seriously, why? Lots of 92/m9 love in the house?
I began wavering on getting a px4storm when I saw Sierra Papa did the conversion for the rifle to accept 92 style mags but I don't know how much the conversion is and I have six or more px4 20 pistol mags(I bought a px4storm rifle)that don't stick out horribly far.

I will continue searching for my px4 9mm pistol.
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 12:33:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

It makes perfect sense you want mags that hold less
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The 92A1 and 90-two have 17 round mags also.

http://www.berettausa.com/products/90-two-high-capacity-magazine/jm90/

Link Posted: 3/23/2014 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I have 20 rd px4 mags but they stick out the rifle butt a little bit.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 1:50:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm a Beretta fan but not big on the PX4. I love the 92 but prefer Glock & Sig over the PX4.

Like others have said, if the PX4 took 92 Mags it would be a big plus.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 7:04:07 AM EDT
[#9]
There is one listed on the EE.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 9:06:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Because they didn't make it compatible with 92 series magazines.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 12:01:29 AM EDT
[#11]
I love my Storm PX4 45, I had it about a week.I bought it used but in very good shape. Just wished it had of had the spare backstraps, it came with a large one on it and I need a small size backstrap,.. A nice built great shooting pistol.
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I bought one on a whim 18 months ago, and color me disappointed.  92/96's cycle like they're on rollers; they're machined to tolerances at precise as any gun I own.  I expected my PX45 to be built to the same quality specs.  The captured recoil spring uses a plastic guide rod, most of the edges of the frame need to be dehorned.  And it may not be a big deal, but the case it came in is JUNK.  Like a pistol case you buy from Sportsman's Guide.  I'm used to the pistol-specific cases that came with my FN45 and XD.
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 11:25:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I kinda like the full size SD model

Quoted:
I love my Storm PX4 45, I had it about a week.I bought it used but in very good shape. Just wished it had of had the spare backstraps, it came with a large one on it and I need a small size backstrap,.. A nice built great shooting pistol.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2014 12:52:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Some people dislike beretta, so they probably don't want to buy one?
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I've put almost 30k rounds through my 9mm PX4 and it still runs like a top.  The ONLY fumble mine has ever had was on me, I didn't seat the magazine fully and caused a round to hand up on the feed ramp.  Only qualm, I do wish the grip wasn't so slick, that's why I'm about to stipple the frame.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 5:35:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
But then it wouldn't be a px4storm. J/k.

Seriously, why? Lots of 92/m9 love in the house?
I began wavering on getting a px4storm when I saw Sierra Papa did the conversion for the rifle to accept 92 style mags but I don't know how much the conversion is and I have six or more px4 20 pistol mags(I bought a px4storm rifle)that don't stick out horribly far.

I will continue searching for my px4 9mm pistol.
View Quote

Got a link to the conversion?
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm interested in a PX4 since it came out. Just haven't had a chance to really finger bang one on the range.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top