Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2017 9:52:26 PM EDT
I don't have one or I'd test this myself. I want to see a video of someone zip tying the trigger forward so it cannot move a bit, and then rapping the back of the slide with a blank/primer in the chamber. Just curious if Patrick at TFB is right about the trigger not being the problem.

Trigger does not appear to move in this video, so I am doubting that a lighter trigger will fix the problem.

Is The P320 Unsafe? | A New Failure And We Cover What Has Happened So Far
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 11:12:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Drop test a sig p320 yes it goes BANG!! 1st time on carpet!
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 1:14:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Look carefully...the trigger doesn't move on the first couple whacks, but it DEFINITELY moves back on the strike that causes the discharge. Now, whether this is the cause, I'm not sure. But you can see it go back very quickly/briefly
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 1:41:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look carefully...the trigger doesn't move on the first couple whacks, but it DEFINITELY moves back on the strike that causes the discharge. Now, whether this is the cause, I'm not sure. But you can see it go back very quickly/briefly
View Quote
It moves back enough to disengage the firing pin block.

Not enough to fully cycle the trigger.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 2:41:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting. Thanks OP
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:26:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:26:51 AM EDT
[#6]
DUPE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top