Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 12:29:00 PM EDT
I went looking for some new grips for my P220's and thought I would share what I found in case anyone else needs some.

Black Aluminum Grip set $69 @ Sig webstore

FDE Grip Set for $25 @ Sig webstore

Rosewood Supermatch SAO Grip set for $39 @ CDNN
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I waited for a discount code and bought mine at Optics Planet.  

Sometimes they let you click a link and they someone emails you a better deal.  

The Hogue black aluminum grips are excellent.  I have them on my 220.

Sig didn't offer shit last year when I needed them.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless they have changed, Sig's price on shipping is high. Last time I ordered from them was a year ago and for a spare grip and magazine it was around $17.00.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 1:16:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Shipping was 9.99 to TX, but any order over $100 was free.  I added some small stuff to hit $100 and got the free shipping.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
https://imgur.com/a/gB4Me

I like them!
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a set of the FDE combat type grips and they feel amazing. They are thinner than the standard grip and much more comfortable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top