Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2017 11:17:15 PM EDT
Is there even a market for such an item?

Refined trigger, X-ray Sights, Gray finish?

Maybe throw in a medium/heavy textured frame?

That would be worth a few extra bucks to me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:23:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Well trigger is pretty good for striker fired. And Grey you can paint it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well trigger is pretty good for striker fired. And Grey you can paint it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/444213/p320-270150.JPG
View Quote
Is your frame cerakoted? If so, did you use a different grey scale for the slide or does it just look different on the slide?
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:33:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure there will be once Sigs marketing figures out a way to dress up the P320 and slap a logo on the gun so they can charge an extra $300 without anyone noticing they are not really getting anything special for their money. Maybe they can give it a new grip module with removable G10 inserts and instead of a rail give it two keymod slots on the frame, then they can sell a Legion logo rail piece for the keymod slot on a special legion members only website right next to the umbrellas and challenge coins. Can't wait.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:34:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is your frame cerakoted? If so, did you use a different grey scale for the slide or does it just look different on the slide?
View Quote
Gripe is Ceracoted stock frame for full size RX model. I have a compact and it is black frame and slide. Thinking out Cerakoating the grip on it as well for the contrast. Didn't the do the slide on the full size cause didn't want to mess with taking the Romeo off and putting it back on. If neither of mine had the Romeo I would do both slide and grip.

ETA: only thing keeping me from doing the same on the compact was the pain in the ass to get the mag release out. Watched a shit load of videos and none helped. It is just a bitch to push in then hit the pin and then have a third hand to pull out the shim.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:48:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm sure there will be once Sigs marketing figures out a way to dress up the P320 and slap a logo on the gun so they can charge an extra $300 without anyone noticing they are not really getting anything special for their money. Maybe they can give it a new grip module with removable G10 inserts and instead of a rail give it two keymod slots on the frame, then they can sell a Legion logo rail piece for the keymod slot on a special legion members only website right next to the umbrellas and challenge coins. Can't wait.
View Quote
Dickmod is so last week. MLOK all the things.

Seriously though... Grey PVD finish, flat trigger with adj pull, improved sights, 3rd magazine, and enhanced textured frame for an additional $200 bucks wouldn't interest you? Maybe make it $300 and cut the slide for an optic.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:51:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Gripe is Ceracoted stock frame for full size RX model. I have a compact and it is black frame and slide. Thinking out Cerakoating the grip on it as well for the contrast. Didn't the do the slide on the full size cause didn't want to mess with taking the Romeo off and putting it back on. If neither of mine had the Romeo I would do both slide and grip.

ETA: only thing keeping me from doing the same on the compact was the pain in the ass to get the mag release out. Watched a shit load of videos and none helped. It is just a bitch to push in then hit the pin and then have a third hand to pull out the shim.
View Quote
Well it looks good. I'd prefer a solid, matching color for that Legion-esque look.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:54:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dickmod is so last week. MLOK all the things.

Seriously though... Grey PVD finish, flat trigger with adj pull, improved sights, 3rd magazine, and enhanced textured frame for an additional $200 bucks wouldn't interest you? Maybe make it $300 and cut the slide for an optic.
View Quote
Sure it would. I'm just busting balls.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
You mean like the Vicker's glock?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 12:15:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well it looks good. I'd prefer a solid, matching color for that Legion-esque look.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/100831/IMG-0958-270166.JPG
View Quote
Both of mine are RX so didn't want to fuck with the Romeo site. If not RX is is not that big of a deal to ceracoke it all. It all tears down easy. Yet with the Romeo didn't want to fuck with how it is sighted in.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 12:54:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Isn't the x-series of p320s kind of like the p320 version of the legion series already?  I don't see Sig making a legion p320 anytime soon when they have the x-series guns just released.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Isn't the x-series of p320s kind of like the p320 version of the legion series already?  I don't see Sig making a legion p320 anytime soon when they have the x-series guns just released.
View Quote
since they bust balls if you post a meme..."he's right you know ^^^"
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 10:12:02 AM EDT
[#12]
With the X-series guns coming out I really don't see the need.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#13]
List of legions we need first
P220 10mm SAO
P227
P938

I think the 320 legion would end up being a gray 320 with x ray sights.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#14]
I doubt it; they've already  come out with a P320 "X5" as an up priced model.

I bet they produce a civilian version of the new military pistol.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:30:11 AM EDT
[#16]
I say yes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top