Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2017 5:09:17 PM EDT
Having trouble finding a carry holster for my 320 RX Compact. I want OWB and some protection for the Romeo1.
Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Steve
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of protection are you looking for?  Safari land makes some new holsters that cover the whole optic.  It's more for duty carry.  I went with a mini wing from Black point tactical with a rmr cutout, and threaded barrel pass thru.  They also make several OWB holsters.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 8:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, the Romeo1 optic is the widest part of the pistol. I would like coverage for the front and both sides of the optic so it doesn't get scratched as easily. I am not finding any offering that does this and says it is specifically for this pistol.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I purchased through trholsters.com, though it doesnt cover the red dot its a solid holster. Shipped in 4 days.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess what I want doesn't exist?
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess what I want doesn't exist?
View Quote
Probably won't find anything outside of Safariland that protects the sides as well as the front. Your best bet is probably going to be to reach out to holster ops. I have bought lots of holsters from from them. Great service and fast shipping. Contact them.

https://holsterops.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top