Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2017 6:46:34 AM EDT

temp pic hosting

I picked up a carry model yesterday and apparently it was an "Armed professional program" gun that came with 3 magazines, which is awesome.

If you look closely there are some difference between the modules. The new one has less rail slots, has mold marks on the trigger guard, has a mold mark where the safety would be and it has a rougher grip texture. Is this because it's an Armed professionals model or is this just a newer frame?
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Newer frame.  Night sights?  Take the guts out and snap some pictures of the inside.  There's  a mold date in front of the FC group.  What dates are they?  You might also want to compare the slides, as there are some modifications also.  Compare spring lengths too.

Last I talked to our LE rep, he said there were three companies making the frames for them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought a carry as well, it had the same making, a long drop U for where the safety would be.

I dislike the new grip.   Only bought  it to gain the compact slide.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:54:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I just wish I could find a FDE med/small grip module.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:02:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I picked up the L/E 320 compact came with 3 mags and night sights . The code on the box is  W-320-C - 9 it has all the updates , thicker trigger spring ,and the round stripper bar on the bottom of the slide is the long type , this gun is a tac driver . I did pick up the Carry med frame for and 4 more mags , Desantis black leather holster .
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
it has all the updates , thicker trigger spring ,and the round stripper bar on the bottom of the slide is the long type
View Quote
Judas Priest, how many changes have their been to this gun already?  I am starting to regret buying a 2015 model last week if they had that many issues that needed correction.  I hear about slide lightening mill work in the barrel area, now a trigger spring, and round pickup bar?  Not to mention the grip frame/slide stop and slim takedown lever change.  Good grief.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:17:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Judas Priest, how many changes have their been to this gun already?  I am starting to regret buying a 2015 model last week if they had that many issues that needed correction.  I hear about slide lightening mill work in the barrel area, now a trigger spring, and round pickup bar?  Not to mention the grip frame/slide stop and slim takedown lever change.  Good grief.
View Quote
Yep, I like mine overall and I have been wanting a full size 9mm, but at this point I am going to wait a couple years before I but another one.  It's good that Sig is willing to address issues,  but it does seem that this pistol has undergone a good number of changes in a short amount of time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top