Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2017 12:24:39 PM EDT
Picking up in trade a Sig P320 subcompact with rail later this afternoon. This will be my first Sig, what can you guys tells me about it? I know the P320 is the new hottness, and from what I read the guts are swappable to different sized frames?

Its product number

320SCR-9-BSS

Link Posted: 7/17/2017 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you can pull the fire control module out and put it in any size grip, and mou t any size slide to it frame.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, you can pull the fire control module out and put it in any size grip, and mou t any size slide to it frame.
View Quote
One caveat to that, you can't go 9mm-40 S&W-357 SIG to 45 ACP. The sub caliber trigger packs have a tab that stops the 45 ACP mag from fitting in them. The reverse is sorta true though, you can go 45 ACP to the sub calibers from what I've been told, it's just not "approved" by Sig since it allows you to take down the weapon with a mag in in.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Here she is, not sure I am going to keep it at this point but I have to say the trigger feels pretty awesome

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the compact and thinking of adding the sub.  I have the subcompact module but would like a standalone.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Here she is, not sure I am going to keep it at this point but I have to say the trigger feels pretty awesome

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/288011/20170717-172341-256993.JPG
View Quote
Don't shoot it then!

If you shoot it I guarantee you you will keep it!

Cp
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I picked up a compact grip for mine, cut the front of it even with the length of the SC slide.  Great option, no finger under the mag, use the compact mags with no gap above baseplate
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 9:11:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have the compact and thinking of adding the sub.  I have the subcompact module but would like a standalone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I originally picked up a Compact since the medium length slide seems like the most adaptable.  I fully intended to then do what you did and buy a Subcompact grip module to make it smaller for warmer weather carry...but then I just said the hell with it and bought a Subcompact too.  

Quoted:
I picked up a compact grip for mine, cut the front of it even with the length of the SC slide.  Great option, no finger under the mag, use the compact mags with no gap above baseplate
An alternative is to use Compact mags with sleeves in a Subcompact grip module:

It's a nice option for a backup mag when you are carrying a Sub.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry guys, as nice as the trigger felt after,  years of being a Glock fanboi I traded the P320 for a G26

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sorry guys, as nice as the trigger felt after,  years of being a Glock fanboi I traded the P320 for a G26

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/288011/20170719-171535-258941.JPG
View Quote
You don't need to take sides.  

Okay, I've got to go and bandage a leg wound.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You don't need to take sides.  

http://i.imgur.com/Qk43Abs.jpg

Okay, I've got to go and bandage a leg wound.  

View Quote
I like your style
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top