Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2017 6:32:51 PM EDT
A local gunshop has a Sig representative there with a nicely laid out trailer full of guns and other cool stuff.  The one thing of note [to me] is posted below in picture form.  I'm sure you can guess what it is.

However, when  I asked about the P210, the rep mentioned that there are 1000 or more of them complete but that Sig is waiting to release them.  The rep wasn't sure when or perhaps more importantly why they are waiting but mentioned October as a possible release date.  I really can't wait to see one of these things in person.

Now, one thing that did make me go was the rep's statement that the US version should be of higher quality than the German version.  His reasons were that the German factory doesn't have nearly as modern of equipment.  Knowing a bit about machining (especially in the world of firearms) I know modernity has little to do with high quality, but rather efficiency. Of course I have trouble believing the guns will be of higher quality as I've seen Sig's other pistols and I've seen P210's before and they are on truly different levels.  However, I cannot judge a product sight unseen, but I surmise the rep thought the US made P210 was a very high quality gun.

Link Posted: 7/2/2017 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#1]
If it where to happen and 1000 P210's would be released into the public, what is the guess on the price on them?
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 1:34:11 AM EDT
[#2]
He didn't speculate on price except to say that they would be [MSRP] cheaper than the German versions.  So should be <$2,000.  

If the guns are very good then I don't really have an issue putting it up against a Dan Wesson Silverback or discretion as those are excellent guns and it would be a seemingly good comparison in that price range.  Obviously speculation...

Other speculation which is more official: the shot show representatives mentioned the guns would retail from anywhere from $1400 to $1800 for the 6 inch version.  

Also, it wasn't clear which version of the guns had been produced.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#3]
One last post, I guess this thread is no longer rumormill stuff, as Lipsey's just listed the P210 on their webpage.  Only the 5 inch target model, but it's a start.  I sure hope it's accurate as I definitely would like to buy one.

http://lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=SI210A9TGT

The price seems reasonable considering it's a redesign of a gun they've never (Sig USA) made, but slickguns indicates the street price might be below $1,500...

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/798681544752
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#4]
MSRP: $1,699.00
Retail MAP: $1,479.99
DEALER PRICE: under $1250
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top