Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2017 6:26:49 AM EDT
So I have a 9mm P320C that I really like and have a line on one of the 45 compact models. Always liked the SP2022s though and shoot mostly 9mm anyways. If I went that route, it simplifies my ammo logistics in that I only have to track and buy one caliber. The flip side is that this would be my only 45, it'd work with all the P320 holsters / parts I currently have, can act as a backup for the 9mm if something fails, and would probably be carried a little more than the SP2022 would. What's the consensus on here?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a SP2022. It's my gun I keep in the car. They're reliable and shoot great. Honestly, they're more Sig-like than the P320 is.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:59:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I would get a second Sig P320 a FS or a SC or another Compact.  

That is what I would do.  I need 2-3 of each gun I run.

3 Glock 19s
2 Glock 17s
3 Beretta 92s
3 HK P2000s
2 HK VP9 (looking at getting another)
1 Glock 26 (looking at getting another....or do I want a VP9sk.....I mean two VP9sk......
It is just fun to have more than one.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would get a second Sig P320 a FS or a SC or another Compact.  

That is what I would do.  I need 2-3 of each gun I run.

3 Glock 19s
2 Glock 17s
3 Beretta 92s
3 HK P2000s
2 HK VP9 (looking at getting another)
1 Glock 26 (looking at getting another....or do I want a VP9sk.....I mean two VP9sk......
It is just fun to have more than one.
View Quote
I was thinking down the road when the M18 models come out I'd grab one of those. But in 9mm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top