Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2017 1:37:41 AM EDT
I bought a factory refinished 320 in 45 ACP from Aim, https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1SIG32045REF.  I picked it up from my FFL today and one of the rear sight tritium inserts is DOA.  Has anyone dealt with Sig's customer service department concerning night sights?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 2:18:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Friend of mine was given a Sig Ultra Compact .45 by his brother.  He sent it in to check a FTE issue, and they not only fixed it quickly, but adjusted the trigger and gave him a new barrel gratis.  I suspect renewing some tritium won't be a big deal.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Called Sig this morning and had a prepaid shipping label sent within minutes.  Hard to beat that service.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Sent mine in not too long ago, had to send it back because they sent it back non-functional. But they took care of it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:27:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing but praise for Sig's Customer Service.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow.  I just paid close to 1K for a P320 Compact RX.  One range session and cleaning.  The frame marks up so easily it's annoying.  My 1/2 priced Glocks or my other polymer handguns ( HK, CZ) do not mark up so easily.  WTF?  Run a fingernail over the frame and it's scored.  I use my guns, but I don't abuse them.  Called Sig, yeah it's a known problem, we can't do anything or have anything to remedy it.  Their CS is hit or miss depending on the person (idiot)answering.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:00:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Had the same issue with a new P229 SAS a few years ago.  Not dead, but one rear dot very dim.  

Customer service was outstanding from initial phone call to fix and return.  Total time from call to return was less than 2 weeks.

Only issue I've had with about six new SIGs purchased in the last 10 years.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#9]
It's been 8 weeks and still not back .
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I was up in the Rockies hiking and the screen protector for the Romeo1 must have snagged off with my backpack strap.  Anyway. I called CS, they took my name and said that parts were not available yet.  A week later, I got a new screen protector.  My LGS contacted their LE rep and mentioned the grip frame issue I was having.  CS mailed one out a week later.  They are GTG.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I was up in the Rockies hiking and the screen protector for the Romeo1 must have snagged off with my backpack strap.  Anyway. I called CS, they took my name and said that parts were not available yet.  A week later, I got a new screen protector.  My LGS contacted their LE rep and mentioned the grip frame issue I was having.  CS mailed one out a week later.  They are GTG.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I had a p226 tacops in .40 that was failing to go into battery. They sent me a label, and 2 weeks later my gun was back with a polished barrel, internals, and they did a trigger smoothing job for free. I'm not the biggest sig fan, but their cs is outstanding.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#13]
8 weeks for a sight? That is insane. I would get on the phone and get that taken care of, seriously.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 12:35:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I received a tracking number today, my slide will be here on Thursday...just to go back for the voluntary recall 
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:58:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Received the slide back today with quite the surprise.  They instructed me to only send the slide, no barrel or recoil spring.  When opening the package today, they returned the slide with a new barrel and recoil assembly.  I guess that makes it worth the 8 week wait.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
8 weeks for a sight? That is insane. I would get on the phone and get that taken care of, seriously.
View Quote
I bet they wouldn't send it out until they had a fix for the drop fire issue.  If they didn't install it, OP would have to send it in again. 

eta:  Op didn't send in the lower.  Guess what................?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:35:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I bet they wouldn't send it out until they had a fix for the drop fire issue.  If they didn't install it, OP would have to send it in again. 

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, it will be making the trip to NH...again 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top