Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2017 3:36:07 PM EDT
What's with the finish?  They show wear just looking at it.  Easily marked up with finger nail.  WTF.  I use my guns, but this is unheard of.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems to be the case with the black frame made in the USA, my OD frame is made in Israel and not seeing the issue with scratches.

Also I would put a little gun oil on a micro fiber cloth amd wipe down the grip to help with "scratches"
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Jackal,
Thanks for the reply .  Do you know if the FDE ones are made in Israel?  Holding out for the urban grey one......
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know of any P320 grip frames that are made outside of the US.  All of the ones I have seen have said made in Exeter or Newington NH on them.  Care to elaborate?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jackal,
Thanks for the reply .  Do you know if the FDE ones are made in Israel?  Holding out for the urban grey one......
View Quote
Dont know about the FDE ones.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't know of any P320 grip frames that are made outside of the US.  All of the ones I have seen have said made in Exeter or Newington NH on them.  Care to elaborate?
View Quote
The one I got a couple weeks ago direct from SIG came like this:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow....that's the first I've seen like that!  What is stamped on the grip itself by the serial number cut out?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wow....that's the first I've seen like that!  What is stamped on the grip itself by the serial number cut out?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#8]
How about some more pictures?  The ODGuy is growing on me.  Still need to pick up a Blackpoint IWB holster first.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How about some more pictures?  The ODGuy is growing on me.  Still need to pick up a Blackpoint IWB holster first.
View Quote
Just for you:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:55:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Also depending on the lighting will change how the OD looks. Under certain lighting is is as pictured, other times more brown, very dim has a dark almost blackish look (with out being black.)
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:03:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks bro!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top