Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2017 2:00:56 AM EDT
Springs for the women folk owners in the house, I'd like a trigger, maybe lighter pull to boot.

What "just works"?

ETA:
Scorpion - my EDC
Nightmare - wifes EDC
Nightmare 2 tone - son #1
Army green to match M11A1 - son #2
Edge - Daughters
Leftover Houge grips which I like but Scorpion looks good as is, to much grip for wife
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:07:39 AM EDT
[#1]
nothing, huh? guess leave well enough alone?
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:08:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I've checked. There's smiths who will lighten that trigger for you. You can also get the parts and do it yourself but it's not an easy deal. I'm very good with tools and guns but  I don't think I'd attempt it.

I found a guy in TX who's supposed to be THE guy, but lost his contact. Google around for Sig 938 trigger job. Check reviews. If you're willing to pay you can get that down to 5 lbs or less.

They DO get lighter with use. Mine is much better now and I'm thinking I'll just leave it alone.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 6:26:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 1:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Just detail stripped my p938 on Friday. Since it was apart I polished the trigger bar, sides of sear, sides of hammer, and just a slight polish on the dear spring were makes contact.
  Should have taken a before reading but after that little bit of work it reads a consistent 5lbs on my trigger gauge.  
  Feels a lot crisper or cleaner now too.  I don't mind 5lb pull on a carry gun. Plus it didn't cost anything to polish a few parts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top