Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2017 8:51:22 PM EDT
Got an email notification that the small, compact module was back in stock at Top Gun supply.  Thought great, let me finish this one short email I'm typing, and I'll go snag it.

By the time I got to the website 3 minutes later, it was back out of stock (which one of you was it?? ).

So close, yet so far away.  These things are still scarce.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:42:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Not me!

Though I spoke with a rep from Sig the other day and he said the sales of the P320 and its parts were flying off the shelves like nothing he has seen. Assured me that I should be seeing the particular model I am wanting soon, so that should be the same of the different sold out grip modules too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 6:57:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I never even got the email notification, so you're better off than me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not me!

Though I spoke with a rep from Sig the other day and he said the sales of the P320 and its parts were flying off the shelves like nothing he has seen. Assured me that I should be seeing the particular model I am wanting soon, so that should be the same of the different sold out grip modules too.
View Quote
This is good news. Until then......buy fast when we can I guess. 
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
About 2 weeks ago I actually saw one in stock and placed the order ... only to get an email the next saying that they weren't actually in stock and they should get some 'soon'.

My P320 is my first gun and I like it a lot but I'd be lying if I didn't say there were times in the last 2 months that everything has been out of stock that I wished I'd bought a Glock.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
About 2 weeks ago I actually saw one in stock and placed the order ... only to get an email the next saying that they weren't actually in stock and they should get some 'soon'.

My P320 is my first gun and I like it a lot but I'd be lying if I didn't say there were times in the last 2 months that everything has been out of stock that I wished I'd bought a Glock.
View Quote
Know what you mean. But I switched from glocks to the 320 because I liked it better, so I'm slowly and patiently getting everything together. 
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I never even got the email notification, so you're better off than me.
View Quote
ditto. My wife's delicate little hands work way better with that small size grip, and I was able to score a small subcompact, but still looking for a small compact (or carry).

Search continues...
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
ditto. My wife's delicate little hands work way better with that small size grip, and I was able to score a small subcompact, but still looking for a small compact (or carry).

Search continues...
View Quote
Just got a stock notification from Top Gun, bought++, go check now
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I got the same notification. Checked immediately, OOS.

I'm thinking the notification was from yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Exact same thing happened to me earlier today. Oh well 
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I must have gotten y'all's then. #sorrynotsorry
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 4:47:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you see them available anywhere else let us know 
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Midwayusa

Last I checked they had some 320 grips in stock.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:38:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I managed to get one of the compact small grip frames from Top Gun. Received today.

Now I just need a few 15 rd compact mags

Super happy with the way the grip feels. Wife likes it too.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 4:50:06 PM EDT
[#14]
yeh my e-mail notification was also a NOGO... eventually i will find a small compact frame...
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Frame came today. Very pleased. Anyone who is on the fence, I know you are all after them but it'll be worth the wait.

Now I am going to take a belt sander to this compact medium and see how far I can go, then maybe try to see what a laser does to the polymer...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:23:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Well saw pics of my compact Small grip module today, hopefully I have it by next week.

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:14:23 AM EDT
[#17]
There's a small compact on the EE right now, for twice the retail price.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:30:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There's a small compact on the EE right now, for twice the retail price.  
View Quote
That's not bad,  I just offered a guy $80 shipped in the EE. $80 isnt a bad price considering how hard they are to find.

At $80 the guy isn't getting rich selling them.

On ebay they are over $100, they normally cost $38-44. After $10 for shipping that's $48-54 for retail price.

For a extra $26-32 I chose not to wait a month or so for one.

If it was a small FDE carry frame I would buy one as well.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:49:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Got my small grip module today.

It's so much better for me than the med one.

Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#20]
I am looking for a full FDE frame and nothing but I am happy it's growing so fast since then we will see more support.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#21]
At least now TGS now limits one compact small per purchase so maybe next go-round we might get lucky.  Once I got the last email they were already sold out
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:09:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#23]
I was just at sgc usa shipping a gun and they had a bunch in stock. Apparently just got them in that day. Snagged a FDE and odg full size in medium grip. They had a full display and should still have them.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I was at Quantico Tactical in Clarksville, TN a few hours ago.  There is a Black Compact small grip frame for 9mm/40/357 there.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was just at sgc usa shipping a gun and they had a bunch in stock. Apparently just got them in that day. Snagged a FDE and odg full size in medium grip. They had a full display and should still have them.
View Quote
Sorry for the slight derail, but how much does SGC charge to ship a gun?

I've ordered all my grips from QuanticoTactical and usually get them within a couple months, and they don't gouge you on the price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top