Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2017 1:20:13 PM EDT
I am a big Sig fan. I have a 220, 226, 228 and 239. I love every one of them. I am thinking about getting a 320.

Knowing what I am used to, will I be happy with the P320 ergonomics, trigger, etc.?
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up my first 320 about a month ago and I absolutely love it. I have never shot glocks well but this gun just shoot exactly where I point it. Plus with all the different frame you can find one that fits you perfect. Also for out if the box I don't think you will find a better trigger.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:23:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go to your local fun store and paw one over. The triggers are very good for a striker fired pistol and they are accurate but everyone is different in regards to what feels good in their hands..
View Quote
I did just that. I went to my LGS and handled it. The trigger was nice. Seemed better than my Glock's. It also fit my hand really well.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been torn between getting an HK VP9, CZ P10 or the Sig P320. Tough decision.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I really like mine.  Soon it's going to replace my G19.4 as my carry.  Funny, when my friend wanted me to shoot his a few weeks ago I said no at first.  Thought it was ugly and I wasn't much on Sigs.  He persuaded me to shoot it and shortly after I ordered one.  The day I picked it up I put several rounds thru it and decided it was going to be my new carry.  My friend's and mine are both accurate, comfortable, and recoil is low (even w/ 124gr +p Gold Dots and 147gr Ranger T's).  Double taps were easy and I could quick fire a fist sized group into a steel target at 25' with ease.  All that with a gun I had just picked up.  With more practice I expect to get much better.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I currently have a P320 and a P10c but have owned G19s and VP9s.  If you're going to carry the gun, the P320 is the clear winner to me...the P10 carries well too but the VP9's proportions didn't get suit me well for carry.  The P320C really shines in AIWB for me - there is just something about its shape that is hard to describe but makes it very easy to carry.  I find the P320 to be the smoothest shooting striker I have ever fired and find it to have better recoil impulse than all but the VP9.  Trigger wise, I prefer the P320 over all as well.  I don't like VP9 trigger all that much even given its praise from most others.  Accuracy in my hands is a tie between the P320 and VP9 with the P10c a close second and the g19 trailing last.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I will say that if you are a big fan of the classic SIG line, the P320 isn't going to feel like a SIG in your hand. However, when you shoot it, you'll be pleased.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I got a P320c a couple of months ago and quickly replaced my Glock 19 with it as my carry gun for the same reasons others have shared. Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I liked the trigger on the P320.  But is did not feel great in the had.
I would pick up a 226 then the 320.  Not even close.
P320 is very good but not quit for me.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 10:51:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I have two, a 9 mm carry and a 40 compact.  I also have a 357 sig barrel that goes with the 40 of course.  I am not overly fond of either of these guns.   Mine are not as accurate as the other sigs i have owned.  The slide to rail fit is pathetic.  I was sort of disappointed as everything that I read gave me a different impression.  The one thing that really bothers me about the gun is the play that I mentioned in the slide and rail.  From the barrel end squeeze the top of the slide down against the frame and notice the considerable movement.  (let me know if it is just mine that has such movement)  I am a real fan if Sig guns, just not these!
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have two, a 9 mm carry and a 40 compact.  I also have a 357 sig barrel that goes with the 40 of course.  I am not overly fond of either of these guns.   Mine are not as accurate as the other sigs i have owned.  The slide to rail fit is pathetic.  I was sort of disappointed as everything that I read gave me a different impression.  The one thing that really bothers me about the gun is the play that I mentioned in the slide and rail.  From the barrel end squeeze the top of the slide down against the frame and notice the considerable movement.  (let me know if it is just mine that has such movement)  I am a real fan if Sig guns, just not these!
View Quote
Thanks for the feedback. I believe Sig spoiled us.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Recoil is very flat and you have quick recovery.

These are some times I was getting the first time I took the 9mm compact out. First is from concealment, the second is from open. Distance was 7yds.Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:25:08 AM EDT
[#13]
I started with a VP9 and a 320C. I still have the 320C and a couple other variations of the platform. I like them a lot but what works for me may not work for you.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have been torn between getting an HK VP9, CZ P10 or the Sig P320. Tough decision.
View Quote
When I was faced with this almost exact same choice, after laying out pros and cons the P320 was a clear winner. The P10 is too much of an unknown for me, and the VP9 has a shittier trigger and no optics ability (as of current date).

It was also the cheapest option, no regrets. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top