Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2017 10:18:18 PM EDT
Just recently obtained a P938. I'm going to EDC it during the summer months. I'm not so much a fan of night sights and 3-dot sights. I much prefer a red fiber optic front and blackout rear. I've done the dawson precision sights on my glocks and am a fan. I was curious if there were alternatives for the P938 
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 7:36:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I prefer Dawson's too! I actually just emailed them this weekend asking which ones if any will fit the p938.  I couldn't find a set of fiber front black rear on their website that said p938 exactly. So hopefully they get back to me today.
   My 938 just came with the 3-dot sights not night sights. So I just blacked out the rear by scrapping the white paint off and filling the hole with black paint from a paint pen.  It def helped but still not what I prefer.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope that the Dawson sights labeled P-series will work. Is the dovetail width for the 938/238 the same as the other P series pistols?
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Dawson replied to my email. It basically said the p series sights "should" work.  Then went on to say if I want to be 100% sure I need to measure height of my front sight etc. and double check with them once I get my measurements.
  I think I'm just going to modify the front sight a little first. If it do any turn out then I'll order the Dawson's.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I can help. I just put a set of TRUGLO Tritium Pro sites on my 938 and love them. You can search to see my video on YouTube.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top