Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2017 11:56:14 PM EDT
Was going through my parts bin, saw that I still had the Siglite set that I had taken off one my P320 compact's (9x19).

My P320 full .45 has the generic ones. Will it be smart to use the Siglite set that came off a 9x19 and use on a .45?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:32:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Only thing I would worry about is possible height differences.

Sig's site doesn't seem to list the sight dimensions for the Siglite night sights, but they list the 9mm/357, and .40/.45 separate.
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/siglite-night-sight-set-p-series-40auto-45acp.html
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/siglite-night-sight-set-p-series-9mm-357sig.html

But they do list different sizes for the X-Ray sights, #6 and #8.
Sights come in standard SIG SAUER sizes of #6 and #8 in square or round (U)notched rearsight
View Quote
I believe I read that #8 might be for 9mm, although the page doesn't say what the difference is between 6 and 8.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 9:27:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe the 9mm's come with #8 front and rear.  The 45's come with #6 front and #8 rear.

Nevermind... I just checked my all my 9mm compacts - #6 front and #8 rear for each.  My subcompact has #8 front and rear.  

In terms of the size differences, here's the chart on Sig's site for the x-ray's:
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#3]
#6 and #8 should be what you have and what will work on your .45
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 4:15:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
#6 and #8 should be what you have and what will work on your .45
View Quote
Thanks!!

I'll try and get it installed tomorrow.

Thanks for all the replies, it's been a huge help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top