Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2017 1:50:43 AM EDT
Have a buddy that will practically give me an extra TBRCi Micro comp, but I don't have a g17/g19 or roland special to throw it on. But the threads on my new SiCo barrel match it and the length of barrel sticking out the slide is equal to that of the SiCo barrels on Glocks. Is it a bad thing to think of snagging the micro comp and throwing it on the Legion?
Im thinking screw it why not. Opinions?
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Might be fun to try out but I wouldn't expect much from a small comp and factory ammo.  I would absolutely not mess with this on a defensive pistol since reliability could be compromised.

I have the same gun and barrel and I'd be willing to pay at most about 20 bucks just for the novelty and to mess around with.   Then again I reload too.

A guy on brianenos has gone all out and made his own open gun style comp for his legion for use in uspsa/bianchi
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Eventually I'll get it milled for an rmr. It's my fun gun. Not that I'll never carry it,  but if my carry gun usually isn't my duty weapon, it's my hk. So it kinda leaves me room to have fun with the legion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top