Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2017 8:58:47 PM EDT
What would be fair market value for a lightly used W German 220 be?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#1]
How many magazines come with it and box?

Around my Area I seem to remember some people asking $600 for older P220's (that was with boxes and 2-3 mags) Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How many magazines come with it and box?

Around my Area I seem to remember some people asking $600 for older P220's (that was with boxes and 2-3 mags) Hope this helps.
View Quote
Two 8 rounders and a 10.

How are the older 220s? Any issues I should know about? Well built?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Two 8 rounders and a 10.

How are the older 220s? Any issues I should know about? Well built?
View Quote
Id say look over this Thread before buying a used Sig. I look at the Rails/Barrel. Make use it was well maintained and not ran dry. Make sure the barrel isn't rusted/stripped. And inspect the inside of the slide and rails for gouges. I have never heard anyone bad mouthing older 220's but am no expert on them either.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]
 No mud rails I hope, if it's one of the earlier ones, Tyson's corner, Herndon Va imports, it will have the non replaceable front dot with the rear   sight vertical bar.  It also won't have the rebounding hammer.

Those can go for a bit more, for newer models $600 is a fair price.  I really like the earlier P220's.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:48:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone know if the W. German sigs used a lot of MIM parts?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#6]
There seems to be some wear on the gun. If I sent the gun to sig, would they refinish the slide and frame? Anyone know if that's an option they offer? Any idea what it would cost?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There seems to be some wear on the gun. If I sent the gun to sig, would they refinish the slide and frame? Anyone know if that's an option they offer? Any idea what it would cost?
View Quote
They will refinish the slide for about $100, they do not do frames.  I'm thinking of sending mine to Robar.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Excellent shooter, bought 2 in the early 80's.
One I shoot the other hasn't seen a round through it. Came with light blue boxes, they shoot better than my Gold Cup.  They come with no rail cut outs.

They range on condition, 5-7.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top