Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2017 7:30:57 PM EDT
Hi guys,

I've got a 220R DAK.  I like it, but the trigger reach is pretty long.  Would a short reset trigger fit in my gun? Would it be safe to change out the standard trigger to the SRT? Again this is the double action Kellerman trigger that sig marketed to leo.  Just wondering.......
Jason
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I am under the impression that in order to install a SRT kit on a SIg you need to have a DA/SA model, not a DAK.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hi guys,

I've got a 220R DAK.  I like it, but the trigger reach is pretty long.  Would a short reset trigger fit in my gun? Would it be safe to change out the standard trigger to the SRT? Again this is the double action Kellerman trigger that sig marketed to leo.  Just wondering.......
Jason
View Quote

You are confusing two different things. What you want is the short trigger not the SRT which is the short reset trigger.

I have no idea if the short trigger is compatible with the DAK trigger. You should probably call sig and ask them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top