Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2017 5:22:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Go x series. Something a little different but still within the same platform and manual of arms.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 6:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not grab a subcompact gripframe and a mag or two to open up the subcompact option?
The compact slide will fit and function and it is only about .3 inches longer overall.

I'd do the above and then grab an X series when they start showing up... but that's just me.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not grab a subcompact gripframe and a mag or two to open up the subcompact option?
The compact slide will fit and function and it is only about .3 inches longer overall.

I'd do the above and then grab an X series when they start showing up... but that's just me.
View Quote
Agree with this. I have a 320 FDE Compact in 9mm and ordered a sub-compact grip and a couple of mags.  After trying it out, I didn't like the overall smallness of the grip.

A compact slide on a sub grip will let you use the same holsters. A sub-compact slide will need a new holster.

I'd recommend something other than a new sub-compact.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I just bought my 1st Sig (P320 Compact).  I think my next purchase will be a P320 Full Size or P320 Tacops.

I don't think I'd go the subcompact route as you could easily buy a Subcompact grip module and put your compact slide on it and use the same holsters (as stated earlier).
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I found this guy. I think it might be the one:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/131211/IMG-4776-170216.jpg
View Quote
For me.... That M11-A1 would be ideal. I'm issued a P220 for duty and carry a P229 off duty. It would fit right in. For you, I'd stick to what you already have and go with another of the same type. You run a striker fired, polymer pistol almost exclusively from what I've gathered. Why muddy the waters by throwing an all metal, DA/SA into the mix?
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I found this guy. I think it might be the one:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/131211/IMG-4776-170216.jpg
View Quote
Do it.... I have a P228 and P226 and they are sweet pistols.  The M11-A1 is a great little pistol.  Although I am not sure if you want a accessory rail or not.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#8]
M11a1 looks nice. From personal experience, the P229 legion is awesome. Most enjoyable handgun to shoot for me.

It does have its downsides though, heavier than your 320s, more expensive, sure there are others people in this thread might mention.

If I could, I'd open carry it every day. I still carry it in an AIWB config and it's not bad even with a 17rnd mecgar magazine. I am completely confident that if I have to use it, it will hit what I am at
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:05:45 PM EDT
[#10]
My next one will be:
Carry frame
Full size slide
Threaded barrel
Tall sights
All with a FDE finish
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top