Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2017 8:33:02 PM EDT
I'm not seeing the Tacops coming in another caliber on Sig's website but I imagine it's only a matter of time, I hope.

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a 320 in the carry frame, FDE, threaded barrel with suppressor sights and/or the Romeo reflex in something a little more potent than 9mm.

Went to my LGS today and picked one up today after all the chatter and liked it. I was most comfortable with the carry sized frame. I would say the Romeo Reflex sight being exempt isn't a deal breaker, but I would would want a minimum of .40, threaded barrel with suppressor sights.

Does such a thing exist?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Right now the RX is only in 9mm in full size or compact size. You can get the compact and get a carry size grip.  My guess is you won't see other calibers for quite some time.  Good luck fining a threaded barrel
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top