Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2017 12:35:19 AM EDT
I currently run an SRT in my P229 it's an awesome trigger. Have been considering adding to the collection with a full size that is SAO, but curious to know if anyone can chime in on the differences in feel and reset between the SAO and the SA of an SRT because I'd find that hard to beat outside of a 1911
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:45:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably about equal, honestly.  It's the same SRT disconnect.  SAO is still pretty sweet though.  Flip the safety off on the draw and ready to rock and roll.  

For what it's worth I just had my Legion SAO given the competition trigger job by Robert Burke aka The Sig Armorer.  It is a big improvement, and the break is about 2.5 lbs now.  When I went to pick it up another customer was there picking up his Sig 1911 Super Target, which he had also just done a trigger job on.  The 1911 was still better but they were both fantastic.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Great thanks I had not known that the disconnect was the same part between both kits. Time to start shopping it seems. Was hoping for a 227 SAO but can't seem to find it
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#3]
That's because they don't make one.

The legion SAO and RX SAO are supposedly selling like hotcakes though.  If Sig was smart, they would bust their butts getting a 227 SAO ready for release around Christmas time.  They would sell like hotcakes with crack in them.  

Sig may or may not be smart.  They will probably just try to sell a half dozen more color schemes of the 238/938.

I would probably buy a 227 SAO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top