Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2017 7:20:27 PM EDT
I'm not letting this go.  If you can't ask a question about a Sig, in a Sig forum, what's the point of having a specific forum?  By the way, the previous warning has me quaking in my boots, downright terrified in fact.
The overly sensitive moderator can kiss off.  So tired of censorship on gun forums, enforced by those with too much time on their hands, and not enough power/control in their lives.  I'd put them on par with your typical town clerk, that makes you jump through hoops for a roof construction permit, or a dog license.

The expected, and cowardly, move will be to remove my account.  So what.  I'll sign up under a different email, or just be a visitor.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:55:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 9:12:04 PM EDT
[#2]
locked for Staff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top