Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2017 6:27:19 PM EDT
Looking for your expertise, fellow Sig-fans.  I'm in search of a new sig, but not sure if what I'm looking for is/was ever produced.  

1. P239
2. 9mm
3. DAK
4. Two-tone with matching controls
5. Wood stocks

Anyone know?  I can't seem to find anything in the current catalog like that.  I know I have non-OEM refinishing as an option, but I'd rather not.  I guess the other option would be to find something close in DAO or DA/SA and convert to DAK, but I don't know if stainless DAK controls exist or if the P239 frame would be DAK-compatible.  

Any advice?
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for your expertise, fellow Sig-fans.  I'm in search of a new sig, but not sure if what I'm looking for is/was ever produced.  

1. P239
2. 9mm
3. DAK
4. Two-tone with matching controls
5. Wood stocks

Anyone know?  I can't seem to find anything in the current catalog like that.  I know I have non-OEM refinishing as an option, but I'd rather not.  I guess the other option would be to find something close in DAO or DA/SA and convert to DAK, but I don't know if stainless DAK controls exist or if the P239 frame would be DAK-compatible.  

Any advice?
View Quote

A gen 1 P239 SAS was available in two-tone, 9mm DAK with wood grips. But the controls were black.

Site sponsor recoilgunworks.com had P239 DAK in .40 for $399, shoot them a PM on here to see if they still have any. Sig has 20% off one item today with code sigshotshow2017 so you can grab a 9mm P239 barrel for around $150. You'd need to have the slide and controls done and locate some wood grips.. I've seen several gen 2 P239's show up on the sig forums/gunbroker, cannot recall the last time I saw a gen 1.

found a pic..
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like this is going to be a challenge

Thanks for the excellent info
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top