Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2017 7:44:32 PM EDT
Specifically, I am looking for a good pocket holster and a good IWB holster. Note that I am overweight if this is relevant.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]
My daily carry pocket holster for the last 4 years has been a Desantis P6 for my Sig P238 SAS
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.duluthtrading.com/search/searchresults/sitesearchresults.aspx?pg=1&p_keyword=suspenders&p_utk=&p_search_sid=&gndr=&p_origin=mens-home&processor=content

I used to be able to carry a 1911 and more shit with no problem.
Since my waist got softer and butt doesn't prevent belt from sliding down anymore due to that problem I have found that suspenders can help.  I can carry 10 pounds of stuff in my pants pockets and it hardly matters when wearing my new DT Mens metal free suspenders.  They can also be worn with Tshirt and open canvas shirt for concealment of holster or knife.

I once saw a single strap suspender that went from the right side over the back and left shoulder to attach to left appendix and the guy had it made out of leather with cartridge loops for SASS competition.  Kind of reminded me of the old Sam Browne belt in old pics of Law Enforcement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top