Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2016 6:08:23 PM EDT
I have been fiddling around with my 220 in 10 a bit lately and I have been wondering if it is possible to get different mainsprings for them? The stock unit looks like a damn shock absorber taken out of a dune buggy. A massive, braided thing that makes cycling the gun a bit of a headache.

The 220 already has generous lock-time built into the design, a massive slide and a very ruggedly built frame. I also don't shoot too much full power 10 so I am not concerned about frame cracking or anything like that.

Thoughts? I have already looked around the Internet a bit. There was nothing at Wolff gun springs about 10mm 220s, just 45s.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Have your GF/wife rack the slide for you..  

J/K

I love my Sig P220 in 10mm.   I would check with Sig, maybe a HD P220 .45 spring might work.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:05:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if the 10mm spring would help the P220 45 work better with 45 Supers?

Sorry, a bit off topic.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 5:29:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if the 10mm spring would help the P220 45 work better with 45 Supers?

Sorry, a bit off topic.
View Quote

45 Super? In a 220? Desire to know more intensifies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top