Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2016 9:09:21 PM EDT
i want a P227 and can't decide which.  Help me pic it out.  Here is my list of what I would like to have:

1913 rail - I don't think the P227 has a model with a 1913 rail
SRT and Short Trigger - Not a deal breaker because I can add this later but it would be nice to have.  If the gun doesn't come with it I will add these two items.
I want it to utilize my existing P226 holsters
I would like to have as small a grip circumference as possible but I think they all come with the E2 grip
As durable a finish as possible (I think the Nitron is tougher than the cerakote but I am not sure)
Which gun should I be looking at?
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I went with Nitron

Added some Trijicon HD sights and a Surefire X300U
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 10:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought the FDE Cerakote model.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Get on Sig's mailing list, if you aren't already.  They run periodic sales on some modification and maintenance stuff if you don't want to/can't do.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#4]
The TACOPs without question.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top