Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2016 4:07:27 PM EDT
I bought a p226 legion and just my luck there is a nick on the slide
How good is sig's customer service
Im going to find out the hard way, just want an idea with what i am going to be dealing with
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 10:12:35 AM EDT
[#2]
For me it's been hit or miss but when you put pressure it all works out okay
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Sig CS has been great (besides the fact I've had to use it) can't say the same for S&W.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#4]
It took two days for them to get back to me but they are taking the slide back for refinishing,
Turn around time is 6-8 weeks but hopefully that is an over est.
First time I had to deal with their customer service and it was pretty good

Link Posted: 11/30/2016 5:45:23 PM EDT
[#5]
When you say nick....?  Like a small nick or an obvious blemish where a significant amount of finish is missing.  Do you plan to carry this pistol or do any serious shooting if so I would not worry about it few hundred holster draws and reholsterings will make a nick the least of your issue.  If you plan to keep it as a safe queen then yeah send it back.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Sig has taken care of me in the past - ordered some parts, ended up RMA'ing them, got the credit after returned.  But then they shipped me replacement parts right back out, processed it as an exchange rather than a return.  Emailed me a return shipping label for me to send the parts back.  Plus, never had to wait too long for them to answer the phone and they are always happy to answer my questions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top