Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2016 7:38:43 PM EDT
So do I get a full size and buy a compact grip or a compact and buy a full size grip?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I got the full size.
Suppose to be ODG but its not close.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd do fullsize and buy a compact module. I like the longer sight radius. I slap the Compact module and mag in it when I want it a little smaller in the butt.

Slight hijack, where'd you get the P320 RX?

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]
if going full size stay with the full size grip module where the 17 round magazine will fit flush with the grip. but if you go compact get the carry version or buy a full size grip module and modify it by cutting it down some to fit flush with the compact slide to use the 17 round magazines to fit flush.

Quoted:
So do I get a full size and buy a compact grip or a compact and buy a full size grip?

Thanks
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:18:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I cut down all my fullsize modules to work with the compact as well.

RX model is Cabela's exclusive as of now.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I went with the compact, and then ordered a carry size grip to flush fit the 17 and extended 21 round mags. It's kind of a multi role, can conceal, can OC, can run it on a war belt kinda thing.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I picked up a Compact model on gunbroker and swapped over to the Carry grip module.  It fits better in my hand than the Compact grip and who doesn't appreciate the extra two rounds?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I picked up a Compact model on gunbroker and swapped over to the Carry grip module.  It fits better in my hand than the Compact grip and who doesn't appreciate the extra two rounds?
View Quote

Exactly what I did. And alternatively, if I'm genuinely concerned about concealing for the day, I can throw the compact grip module back on.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I ended up buying a compact today.  I'll be ordering a carry frame and mags shortly.

Thanks for all the feedback.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top