BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All of mine are compacts and running the small frame.   At times, I will swap into the subcompact frame with the compact slide (a subcompact is on my list).    

I wish they would produce a compact grip with the same width as the standard subcompact grip.
View Quote

I too wish they would reduce the width a little.  I'm used to Glocks so maybe its me but I wish the 320 was a little thinner.
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 2:35:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm really interested in undercutting the backstrap for a higher grip, but don't have a clue as to how to start.  I only have hand tools.  I don't know how thick the frame is in that area... (how deep can I go?)... Or do I need to bondo the whole area and then have at it?
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any idea when/if RX kits or slides will be available? I would love to get an red dot but I really don't want to mill a slide.
View Quote

I'd like to know as well. Maybe some info will come out at SHOT. 
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 11:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine was the original grip module/old style slide lock.

All I did was replace with the current grip module with slide lock fence as this is my ski trekking pistol and I wear gloves and want to minimize accidental contact with the slide lock.  So far, so good.

Link Posted: 12/24/2016 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Made a Kydex holster for it...

Still haven't fired it...

Waiting to get a good price on some night sights and would like to find a Large FDE Gen 1.5 grip module.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top