Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2016 1:07:33 PM EDT
thanks for all your help
was at the local gun show today and they had a few P-320 compact ranging from $525-$599... went through 3 times before finding this one... P-320 C FDE 9mm for $475....
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats and that's a great price!
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!!

Now go shoot that shit!
And order a 3 pack of mags from QuanticoTactical
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a great price.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks... with gun show prices the past few years I did not expect this! I even asked twice if it was used... nope.. it was new!  I almost bit on a full size used for $475... so I'm glad I took my time and looked at every vendor... sometimes it does pay off..
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Just got back  from  Tombstone Tactical having put the P320C FDE on Layaway.

Congrats to you OP, you have yours in hand. I have to wait until next month.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I did notice now that it is dark that my sig-lite  sights do not glow in the dark at all... should I upgrade? or call sig?
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I did notice now that it is dark that my sig-lite  sights do not glow in the dark at all... should I upgrade? or call sig?
View Quote

call Sig.  You 'll have to send the slide (at least) in to NH, but they'll take care of it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

For the price you paid, I'm guessing that your model came with Sig's Contrast sights.

If they really are Siglite sights, send her back to Sig.

WTF?

Double Tap
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I was told they are.. but hey... you never know.. they probably are contrast sites... how do I tell if they are or are not?
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was told they are.. but hey... you never know.. they probably are contrast sites... how do I tell if they are or are not?
View Quote

I'm assuming that they don't glow ?

Not being a smart ass, however, if you have ever owned a handgun with stated type of sights, well, they just glow.

Hey, not to fret, you got a great good deal on a fun Sig.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not being a smart ass, however, if you have ever owned a handgun with stated type of sights, well, they just glow.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

absolutely! I'm excited about it.. I can purchase night sites...  I can't wait to see how this gun shoots... my main objective...  I just put night sites on my CZ P-07 and they are super bright! so I can assume that I have the contrast sites...

Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:19:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Iirc usually siglite night sights say "siglite" somewhere on them. But anyways, in a well lit room you should be able to tell if the dots are a solid white or "hollow" if you will. If hollow that's where the tritium gas would be if siglites. If solid, then they don't glow they are just contrast sights
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:27:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

absolutely! I'm excited about it.. I can purchase night sites...  I can't wait to see how this gun shoots... my main objective...  I just put night sites on my CZ P-07 and they are super bright! so I can assume that I have the contrast sites...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If my "Layaway" P320 shoots anywhere near like my CZ SP01 Tac 40, well, I will be extremely impressed.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Iirc usually siglite night sights say "siglite" somewhere on them. But anyways, in a well lit room you should be able to tell if the dots are a solid white or "hollow" if you will. If hollow that's where the tritium gas would be if siglites. If solid, then they don't glow they are just contrast sights
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thankyou
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Look at the box, if the part number ends in B it has standard sights, if it ends in BSS then it has night sights.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Look at the box, if the part number ends in B it has standard sights, if it ends in BSS then it has night sights.
View Quote

Yeh I got the contrast sights... still OK... I'll just buy the night sights and have a 24-7 gun!  thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:06:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeh I got the contrast sights... still OK... I'll just buy the night sights and have a 24-7 gun!  thanks for the info!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anytime, and you did get a great price on that sucker.
To my knowledge the best deal on new mags is the 3 packs for $96 at quanticotactical. I've been buying a set every couple weeks or so
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:21:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

To my knowledge the best deal on new mags is the 3 packs for $96 at quanticotactical. I've been buying a set every couple weeks or so
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

I will be needing more mags.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:24:07 PM EDT
[#19]
A fine choice OP.  YOULL BE PLEASED.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:14:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just ordered a 3-pack of mags.. thanks again for the info!
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most welcome! About to order another set today myself...
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow... I ordered the 3mag pack from Quantico tactical just yesterday morning... I checked tracking this morning and it said out for delivery! What? that is completely amazing and awesome... except.. .......when I type I'm sometimes a bit dyslexic... well the package was undeliverableat noon today.. Wrong address!  so I called Fed-ex and it will be rescheduled for tomorrow... my hat goes off to the quick shipment from Quantico Tactical... me on the other hand.. what a dumbass I am
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wow... I ordered the 3mag pack from Quantico tactical just yesterday morning... I checked tracking this morning and it said out for delivery! What? that is completely amazing and awesome... except.. .......when I type I'm sometimes a bit dyslexic... well the package was undeliverableat noon today.. Wrong address!  so I called Fed-ex and it will be rescheduled for tomorrow... my hat goes off to the quick shipment from Quantico Tactical... me on the other hand.. what a dumbass I am
View Quote

Quantico Tactical are some real motherfuckers... I have to drive by them on my way home everyday. Today I swung by to grab a 3 pack of Sig 320 fullsize mags and some scope rings, well something fucked up because I ended up putting another 320 on layaway for $425.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#24]
That's the exact same one i carry and shoot IDPA with. You chose wisely! Heres a video. Only changes are Apex flat trigger and AmeriGlo CAP sights.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this still available? All I can find on their website is single mags for $38 each.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Is this still available? All I can find on their website is single mags for $38 each.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Message them on here because that deal was supposed to be good through the 20th
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:06:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Looks like the 3 packs are available for certain mags and not others. I see them for the FS .45 mags but not for the Compact 9 mags.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:22:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Looks like the 3 packs are available for certain mags and not others. I see them for the FS .45 mags but not for the Compact 9 mags.
View Quote

Yeah they had them for .40 mags, so I picked up a few more for my compact .40, but disappointing they stopped for the 9mm. I wonder if it has something to do with them being American made mags....
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:05:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah they had them for .40 mags, so I picked up a few more for my compact .40, but disappointing they stopped for the 9mm. I wonder if it has something to do with them being American made mags....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The .40 mags are American now?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that I've seen, but some of the 9mm mags coming from QuanticoTactical are
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_14/171671_any_issues_with_the_made_in_USA_mags_.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top