Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2016 3:19:30 PM EDT
After playing with a few new SIGs like the Scorpion I decided that my MK25 needed a little customization.  Installed the SRT trigger which is awesome and also a set of the Piranha grips.  The stock grips to me made the grip on this gun slightly too fat which only felt more so with gloves on.  When I was shooting the scorpoion the stippling and slightly thinner profile (not as thin as E2 grips) just felt perfect on the 226 frame.  Here's a pic, next mod is to add a #8 truglo front sight.

FYI I got these grips through SIG.  If you want them to say SIG Sauer on them that's where you have to get them otherwise you can get the same grip without their logo for about $10-15 cheaper on Amazon.

Link Posted: 9/16/2016 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I love the looks of the P226 Combat FDE grips on my MK25.

However, I may consider these.

The problem I have with the 226 series Sig's ( Not unlike all double stacks ) is that the grip frame is "wide".

Manageble, yes. Yet prefer a 1911 or P220 "Feel".
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#2]
They pop up on CDNN and GregCote every now and then, that's where I purchased mine.. CDNN was $50 and Greg Cote was $70 for the Hogue G10 grips w/Sig Sauer logo. At those prices they sell out pretty fast..
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love the looks of the P226 Combat FDE grips on my MK25.

However, I may consider these.

The problem I have with the 226 series Sig's ( Not unlike all double stacks ) is that the grip frame is "wide".

Manageble, yes. Yet prefer a 1911 or P220 "Feel".
View Quote

agreed!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top