Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2016 5:47:11 PM EDT
My dad shot a friends P938 and has decided he wants one. I can't figure out which model he wants.

He wants all black, night sights, and the rubber grips with the finger groove.

Whichever is the most economical model with those features is the one he would like.

Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 6:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I came here after going to the Sig website and looking at exactly what you posted in this quote. I searched google for "Sig P938 BRG" before coming here to start my thread.

I was however unable to find any of those for sale. So I do thank you for your second post with the link for that particular model that I could not find for sale.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
From what I understand - they are having a hard time keeping up with the demand and they are on back order.

Good luck,

Red
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:23:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy crap....are they really going for $700 again?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:31:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Holy crap....are they really going for $700 again?
View Quote

I bought an Equinox OTD for $700 a few months ago.  Unfortunately the right side safety fell off after about 200 rounds.  Sent it back to Sig, got it back last week, and they replaced a broken trigger pin and installed a new ambi safety assembly.   Glad this happened during the break-in phase.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I came here after going to the Sig website and looking at exactly what you posted in this quote. I searched google for "Sig P938 BRG" before coming here to start my thread.

I was however unable to find any of those for sale. So I do thank you for your second post with the link for that particular model that I could not find for sale.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Haha no problem. BTW 938 scorpion is best 938
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:35:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Threaded b barrel? Suppress well?  How's 938 compare to shield recoil?  

As far as op, probably. Talking about dealer exclusives etc? Stuff isnt always available as advertised (or not advertised)
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:15:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

As far as op, probably. Talking about dealer exclusives etc? Stuff isnt always available as advertised (or not advertised)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dont have a 9mm can and havent shot a shield.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:12:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, I went by a local dealer yesterday to do some checking for my Dad and was quoted $718.00 OTD.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:45:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Keep an eye on Palmetto State Armory. I picked one up from them a few months ago for about 500 otd. It's a damn fine gun, just received a versa max 2 holster for it and it's a great combo.  Crazy what has happened to sig prices. My first was a 229 .40 that I paid $625 otd for back in 2005.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:03:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I picked one up a year or so ago for about $600.

Do you or your dad qualify to buy SIGs at Quantico Tactical? They list the Extreme model at $599. Plus these guns come with a third mag which runs $35 to $45. Probably the best deal around. The Hogue grips are cheap. Just buy the Extreme and switch out the grips for the rubber Hogue.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Bought one today--rubber grips, night sights. all black ( including controls). Paid $729 + tax at the local gun shop. Could have done better on gunbroker, but too impatient.

Note: this came with one (1) 7 round extended mag.  The extension is mandatory in my view to be able to hold on to the thing. After market mags can be very expensive--$46 + tax for this config. I found some on the Internet for $35 which is still a rip-off, but better than $46.  No tax and no shipping costs, so the net savings approached $20/mag.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 9:50:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Small hijack

Can the .22 treaded barrel version take a 9mm upper? not that i'd ever find a 9mm upper floating around?

I'm thinking about getting a .22 can host and if I go 9mm i'd have to find a conversion kit with a threaded barrel (impossible?)
Or, i could get the threaded barrel .22 be set up for .22 and try to find a 9mm upper later (impossible?)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top