Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2016 11:40:36 AM EDT
I'm thinking hard about picking up one of the P320 Carry pistols in 9mm with the threaded barrel and suppressor sights.  

Where do I find a holster for such a pistol?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#1]
JM custom kydex.  Some of the best holsters on the market.  6-8 weeks waiting but worth it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

JM custom kydex.  Some of the best holsters on the market.  6-8 weeks waiting but worth it.
View Quote

Time and price is why I said screw it and bought the stuff to make my own. Figure over 3 or 4 holsters the tools are paid for.

(ETA) I also like to make stuff so it's more reasoning for me to justify it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

He makes holsters for guns with threaded barrels?  I didn't see any mention of it on the website.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He makes holsters for guns with threaded barrels?  I didn't see any mention of it on the website.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it's an option once you've chosen the type of holster.  It will be either one of the drop down menu options or you can add in you comments,  he's making one for my 226 Tacops w/ a TB.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:28:31 PM EDT
[#5]
OTG maybe?  They just did a custom holster for me for a gun with suppressor sights, threaded barrel and x300 and it was roughly a week turnaround.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#6]

I have a Carry 9 with TB and suppressor sights. A shooting buddy of mine is Roth Custom Holsters (www.rothholsters.com), so I had him make me one. He is working on a light bearing holster for the same gun for me right now.

He does IWB, OWB, hybrid, with all sorts of hooks, clips, etc. He also does about any color and/or printed pattern.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:55:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Get it from me at AresTactical.net
https://www.facebook.com/arestactical/

You'll have to put it in the notes or just email me but we do those mods all the time.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:18:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the help guys.  My initial search didn't bring up much.  Nice to know there are several options out there.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Any other options out there for OWB that would work with the GCode RTI wheel?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top