Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2016 9:28:03 PM EDT
whos got the best deals on p320 grip modules? i want to turn my compact into a carry. thanks.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 2:01:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck. I haven't looked recently, but no one used to have carry modules. They were only available on factory guns. Google around and if you can't find them, try calling SIG, but don't hold your breath. Expect cost to be $43-55.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#2]
You might have some luck calling Sig, but nobody (including Sig) lists the Carry grips for sale anywhere. Everyone is chopping the Fullsize to fit the Compact slide.

Link Posted: 7/21/2016 5:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]

I called sig a few days ago  to ask them about the carry grip module since I did not see them listed  in their online store for sale they just tried to BS me saying we might get them in sometime but I told them that I havnt seen any for sale anywhere. they just listed sub compact, compact and full size grip module so in order to turn you compact into a carry you will have to buy a full size grip module and then cut it down to fit the compact.so that's what I'm going to do with my compact is to buy a full size and cut it down to fit it.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You might have some luck calling Sig, but nobody (including Sig) lists the Carry grips for sale anywhere. Everyone is chopping the Fullsize to fit the Compact slide.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2016 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#4]
oh ok didnt know they were impossible to get. anyone have a pic of a cut down full size? ive got the little spacers to run the 17 round magazine in the compact i just wish they would stay on the magazine better.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 12:29:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
oh ok didnt know they were impossible to get. anyone have a pic of a cut down full size? ive got the little spacers to run the 17 round magazine in the compact i just wish they would stay on the magazine better.
View Quote

Use some electrical tape on the mag body.  Wrap it around until the spacer doesn't slide off anymore.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:03:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Sig may have the carry grips by now.  I ordered 100 at work back in December and they all finally showed a few weeks go.  David
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Get the fullsize grip module and trim the front to match the length of the compact slide. It's that easy.
Before I switched to the P320, my fav EDC was a P250 subcompact slide on a bobbed compact grip module.

Tomac
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Sig currently lists the carry grip in stock. MidwayUSA shows them potentially coming back in stock next week.
They are out there. Last month I got an ODG carry grip from MidwayUSA.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#9]
here is a video of someone with a full size grip module and cutting it to fit the compact slide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4GKyyWmP3I

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 10:19:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought a Carry grip module from Selway Armory last week (OD green, Large). Looks like they still have 3 in stock.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Here's my Custom Carry P320. I took a Springer magwell and milled frame (for the magwell) and cut/beveled so I could make my own carry frame. This is my full size slide and new stainless steel thick guide rod we made at the shop this week. Also on here are the Dawson sights.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#12]
You might want to check Amazon as well. Oddly enough that is where I found my subcompact medium module for my compact.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top