Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2016 10:56:36 AM EDT
Looking to try this configuration. Anyone got pics?

This is the only one I could find.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/TheMystro1971/Hunting%20Guns%20etc/Sig%20Sauer%20P320%20Compact%2040/P320%20Mix%20n%20match/P320%20Compat%20frame%20on%20Sub%20slide.jpg

http://s21.postimg.org/r4vmf3fg7/P320_CSC.jpg

Another photoshop

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ivz435.jpg
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#1]
For what purpose?  Why not just get the subcompact frame?

I know a lot of people are doing that because they want the squared trigger guard.  I own both and wasn't aware the sub was round until I read it in here!  

Seriously, I had to go open the safe and look for myself.  So then I was worried about my holsters, especially the plastic ones that use the trigger guard to retain the the pistol.  To my surprise my Bladetech locks either one in just fine.  

Another issue is if you prefer the size small grip circumference on the subcompact frame- you lose the rail.  

Anyway, I think it's easy enough to do with a hacksaw blade and sandpaper to smooth it out afterward.  It's a $40 investment and should easily satisfy anyone's urge to mod their pistol without the silly soldering gun "enhancement" the glock FBs love so much.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Because, in my opinion, the sub compact frame is disgusting. It doesn't fit or feel right and even with the mag extensions available its terrible. This way will have more rounds too.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For what purpose?  Why not just get the subcompact frame?

I know a lot of people are doing that because they want the squared trigger guard.  I own both and wasn't aware the sub was round until I read it in here!  

Seriously, I had to go open the safe and look for myself.  So then I was worried about my holsters, especially the plastic ones that use the trigger guard to retain the the pistol.  To my surprise my Bladetech locks either one in just fine.  

Another issue is if you prefer the size small grip circumference on the subcompact frame- you lose the rail.  

Anyway, I think it's easy enough to do with a hacksaw blade and sandpaper to smooth it out afterward.  It's a $40 investment and should easily satisfy anyone's urge to mod their pistol without the silly soldering gun "enhancement" the glock FBs love so much.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Just buy a compact then, the slide and barrel are the easy part to conceal, if youre gonna use the bigger grip, just get a 320C
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just buy a compact then, the slide and barrel are the easy part to conceal, if youre gonna use the bigger grip, just get a 320C
View Quote

This.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top