Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2016 12:19:00 PM EDT
Just checking in.  I have a few apex'ed out M&Ps and I would like to give the 320 a shot based on what I have heard.  Just wondering if there is anyone here with both that can comment on basic stuff like the feel of the trigger, recoil impulse, and how the trigger compares to apex'ed goodness.

Also, I'm a trijicon HD guy.  Is there a separate set, or do 226 sights drift right in?

Lastly...the sig "beavertail".  are there fire control parts that fit into it?  Wasn't sure if there was a way to add material above it, and shape the bottom to slightly raise it up.  Obviously if there are frame guts slide into that recess, no dice.  Never seen one, so I'm just curious.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I cannot tell the difference between an M&P with an Apex and a 320 stock, but I can tell you a stock 320 is good to go as compared to a brand new M&P without  an Apex. Full size both are soft shooters and gently pile the brass nearby. The 320C is mildly different with recoil but is way softer than an M&P C model.

Not sure what you mean about the beavertail as the lower is not the gun, it's a module so think of it as modular. The actual gun itself sits in a removable chassis inside the module and is stupid simple to take off, so I am not sure what you're asking about the module.

Not sure on the sights, mine came with Sig Night Sights.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I may be a convert after this weekend. My P320 compact should be here tomorrow

As GSL said, the grip frame/lower is just that, a frame. It's simply a piece of plastic. The firearm (serialized part) is the chassis that rides inside. What makes this gun unique is that you can buy all the slides, barrels and grip frames you want and never have to go through an ffl.
You could theoretically modify the beavertail itself and if you jack it up, its only another $40-$50 for a new one, however I'd use caution as I'm not sure if the beavertail section is solid or hollow and if it is hollow, I'm not sure on the wall thickness. I think what you are trying to do is get a higher grip to counter act the higher bore axis, but I'm not sure it would be necessary. Then again that's a personal preference thing.

As for the sights, from what I've been told, all P series sights should be fine.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As GSL said, the grip frame/lower is just that, a frame. It's simply a piece of plastic. The firearm (serialized part) is the chassis that rides inside. What makes this gun unique is that you can buy all the slides, barrels and grip frames you want and never have to go through an ffl.
You could theoretically modify the beavertail itself and if you jack it up, its only another $40-$50 for a new one, however I'd use caution as I'm not sure if the beavertail section is solid or hollow and if it is hollow, I'm not sure on the wall thickness. I think what you are trying to do is get a higher grip to counter act the higher bore axis, but I'm not sure it would be necessary. Then again that's a personal preference thing.

As for the sights, from what I've been told, all P series sights should be fine.
View Quote
Which FFL are you using? Bill, LRK, or J&G? I used Bill for both 320's that I had him order at the same time for me.

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an M&P 9 and a 9c. Both have Apex triggers and Trijicon HD's. I just picked up a Sig 320 Compact and have about 300 rounds through it.

The stock Sig trigger is far better than the stock M&P triggers. I don't have a pull gauge, but my Apex triggers are definitely lighter than the Sig trigger. Both triggers are crisp with tactile resets. I'm slightly faster with the Apex triggers but that may be just familiarity. I'm happy with either and while different, I'd call it a push between the Apex triggers and the Sig trigger.

My 320 has factory night sights. They're inferior to the Trijicons but better than not having night sights. I have the Sig night sights on my p938 as well and haven't felt compelled to replace or upgrade them.

As far as the higher bore on the Sig, I haven't really felt like the recoil is any worse than on my 9c. The impulse is a little different but not an issue for me anyways.

I'll preface this with stating that I'm not a particularly good pistol shooter. Between old eyes and cross-dominance, I'd describe my pistol shooting as serviceable at best. Having said that, I'm feeling slightly more accurate with the Sig even though I don't have much trigger time with it.

There is one issue I've had with the Sig that may just be me. The slide release is much farther rear than any of my other hand guns. My normal grip had my strong thumb resting on the release which was causing malfunctions and failure to lock open until I adjusted my grip.

After all is said and done, I'm still on the fence as to whether the Sig is a meaningful upgrade to my 9c (with apex and trijicon goodies). Starting from scratch though I'd get the Sig no questions asked. It's good to go out of the box with no upgrades needed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Which FFL are you using? Bill, LRK, or J&G? I used Bill for both 320's that I had him order at the same time for me.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LRK. Should be there tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have an M&P 9 and a 9c. Both have Apex triggers and Trijicon HD's. I just picked up a Sig 320 Compact and have about 300 rounds through it.

The stock Sig trigger is far better than the stock M&P triggers. I don't have a pull gauge, but my Apex triggers are definitely lighter than the Sig trigger. Both triggers are crisp with tactile resets. I'm slightly faster with the Apex triggers but that may be just familiarity. I'm happy with either and while different, I'd call it a push between the Apex triggers and the Sig trigger.

My 320 has factory night sights. They're inferior to the Trijicons but better than not having night sights. I have the Sig night sights on my p938 as well and haven't felt compelled to replace or upgrade them.

As far as the higher bore on the Sig, I haven't really felt like the recoil is any worse than on my 9c. The impulse is a little different but not an issue for me anyways.

I'll preface this with stating that I'm not a particularly good pistol shooter. Between old eyes and cross-dominance, I'd describe my pistol shooting as serviceable at best. Having said that, I'm feeling slightly more accurate with the Sig even though I don't have much trigger time with it.

There is one issue I've had with the Sig that may just be me. The slide release is much farther rear than any of my other hand guns. My normal grip had my strong thumb resting on the release which was causing malfunctions and failure to lock open until I adjusted my grip.

After all is said and done, I'm still on the fence as to whether the Sig is a meaningful upgrade to my 9c (with apex and trijicon goodies). Starting from scratch though I'd get the Sig no questions asked. It's good to go out of the box with no upgrades needed.
View Quote
There are already gen2 320's out with improved grip modules and a slimmer slide release for those who don't like the current one. There's also a flat take down lever too as well.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I may be in that area then, depending on who has 175 FGMM or not, and if Suarez has my 320C slide ready for me or not. Eh, I'm seeing you this weekend anyways to put a lot of lead down range
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You nailed it.

I was aware of the frame basically being disposable, so modifying one is much easier on the nerves.

Yes, I was curious to know if the "guts" slide into that area, or if that area was free of critical parts, in a quest to raise it....just in case.

Havent even shot one, but its a unique design so I was curious either way.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I've got multiple M&P's and have a P320 Carry and Compact.  I have had the APEX hard sear installed in my 40 since they first came out.  It is surprisingly similar in pull but the Sig has a better feel and shorter reset.  I think the M&P grip is slippery and have starburst pattern backstrap installed.  The Sig has a nice sand paper feel to the grip.  Not sure what you mean by adding material to the beavertail of the Sig grip.  If you get the small grip you have much more beavertail overhang the web of your hand than the medium.  If that makes sense.  Both of these are small and have a very similar arch to the back when you line them up.  David

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:16:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You nailed it.

I was aware of the frame basically being disposable, so modifying one is much easier on the nerves.

Yes, I was curious to know if the "guts" slide into that area, or if that area was free of critical parts, in a quest to raise it....just in case.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You nailed it.

If mine comes in tomorrow, I will take a look at how the FCG/FCU...whatever they call it, fits into the frame.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, just got home from picking up mine and I'd have to say do not trim down the frame above or below the beavertail. The polymer where the chassis sits is measuring about .075" and that wall thickness seems to be consistent on the entire upper part of the frame behind the trigger. On top of that, the chassis has a portion that looks like it slips into the beavertail.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well, just got home from picking up mine and I'd have to say do not trim down the frame above or below the beavertail. The polymer where the chassis sits is measuring about .075" and that wall thickness seems to be consistent on the entire upper part of the frame behind the trigger. On top of that, the chassis has a portion that looks like it slips into the beavertail.
View Quote

Awesome, thanks for the info.

Going to contact quantico and see if they have one of these in stock.  Only issue seems to be magazine availability, but atleast it will come with three.

Figure that, HD sights, and an apex flat trigger and we shall proceed from there.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Going to contact quantico and see if they have one of these in stock.  Only issue seems to be magazine availability, but atleast it will come with three.

Figure that, HD sights, and an apex flat trigger and we shall proceed from there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problem. You may want to shoot it before grabbing the flat trigger. I'd also try and see how you like the night sights before investing in aftermarket ones.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#14]
It's not fair to compare a M&P Apex'd out to a stock P320. The Apex crushes it. Lighter, Smoother. Shorter throw. The stock P320 is far superior to a stock M&P.

You probably don't need to do any beavertail work on the P320 since the slide sits much higher than a glock or MP.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's not fair to compare a M&P Apex'd out to a stock P320. The Apex crushes it. Lighter, Smoother. Shorter throw. The stock P320 is far superior to a stock M&P.

You probably don't need to do any beavertail work on the P320 since the slide sits much higher than a glock or MP.
View Quote

It's not fair to the M&P maybe....a stock 320 I dry fired and my 320 with the APEX flat faced trigger surpassed my M&P with APEX upgrades (Tigger, sear, USB, etc) for sure. I still like my M&P, but the 320, to me anyhow, is superior even in the stock configuration.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm wondering when an aftermarket grip will be released that takes Glock mags.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Honestly after spending over an hour with one of the SIG guys at the SIG booth at shot show, and being a 3 M&P owner... I cant wait to get a 320.. its beautiful...

I dont have any experience shooting it, but from playing with it for an hour, I am deff buying one in black and one in FDE. Thats all i can say
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's the point? Do you really want to see jammotics? Cause that's what they'll do and pretty soon they will all go back to glock saying it's more reliable, blah-blah-blah, than even accept that their operating messiah gaston mags suck....and the cycle of internet bitching will continue with them all saying that the 320 is junk.

Glock had replaced every mag I had sent to them when the guns were sent in to be unfucked.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What's the point? Do you really want to see jammotics? Cause that's what they'll do and pretty soon they will all go back to glock saying it's more reliable, blah-blah-blah, than even accept that their operating messiah gaston mags suck....and the cycle of internet bitching will continue with them all saying that the 320 is junk.

Glock had replaced every mag I had sent to them when the guns were sent in to be unfucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  I'm wondering when an aftermarket grip will be released that takes Glock mags.

The point is that a SIG 320 magazine compatible carbine isn't going to be produced in quantity anytime soon, and it's child's play to 3-D print a 320 grip.  If Glock mags will fit, someone will try it - and if the correct angle can be achieved, they'll actually work.  The 320 is the most innovative striker fired polymer pistol to come along since Glock - but Glock has the aftermarket, and it's become the PCC magazine standard.  In ARs alone, there are 4 different ways to run a Glock mag in an AR.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The point is that a SIG 320 magazine compatible carbine isn't going to be produced in quantity anytime soon, and it's child's play to 3-D print a 320 grip.  If Glock mags will fit, someone will try it - and if the correct angle can be achieved, they'll actually work.  The 320 is the most innovative striker fired polymer pistol to come along since Glock - but Glock has the aftermarket, and it's become the PCC magazine standard.  In ARs alone, there are 4 different ways to run a Glock mag in an AR.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  I'm wondering when an aftermarket grip will be released that takes Glock mags.

There's a bit of difference between an injection molded piece and a 3d printed one. 3D printing is more for prototyping, depending on the material. There are different plastics out there and many wouldn't last as a firearm frame.

3D printing works for many thing (even some firearm applications) but I'd be wary of a printed pistol frame. The stress on it will likely make it not last as long.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 9:30:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it was the standard, there would be more pistol designs using that mag from other pistol makers besides Glock.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If it was the standard, there would be more pistol designs using that mag from other pistol makers besides Glock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  The point is that a SIG 320 magazine compatible carbine isn't going to be produced in quantity anytime soon, and it's child's play to 3-D print a 320 grip.  If Glock mags will fit, someone will try it - and if the correct angle can be achieved, they'll actually work.  The 320 is the most innovative striker fired polymer pistol to come along since Glock - but Glock has the aftermarket, and it's become the PCC magazine standard.  In ARs alone, there are 4 different ways to run a Glock mag in an AR.

Exactly.  There already are other pistol designs using Glock mags.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 12:20:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  The point is that a SIG 320 magazine compatible carbine isn't going to be produced in quantity anytime soon, and it's child's play to 3-D print a 320 grip.  If Glock mags will fit, someone will try it - and if the correct angle can be achieved, they'll actually work.  The 320 is the most innovative striker fired polymer pistol to come along since Glock - but Glock has the aftermarket, and it's become the PCC magazine standard.  In ARs alone, there are 4 different ways to run a Glock mag in an AR.

Who? Not S&W, not H&K, certainly not Colt as well. Ruger? lol, nope.Springfield Armory, lol, not them. CZ? lulz, still a no.

So who is using Glock mags in their pistols?

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 2:00:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Who? Not S&W, not H&K, certainly not Colt as well. Ruger? lol, nope.Springfield Armory, lol, not them. CZ? lulz, still a no.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  If it was the standard, there would be more pistol designs using that mag from other pistol makers besides Glock.

Masterpiece Arms, Lone Wolf, TNW, Olympic, Angstadt, Kriss...  shall I go on?  
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 2:06:22 AM EDT
[#25]
I totally get why he wants to cut into the bottom of the beaver-tail for a higher grip on the gun.  I've thought about it, but haven't looked into it--there definitely won't be MUCH material to take off...but I think some frames might have more than others--for example, the Sub-Compact looks to have a bit more material there than the Compact (but I'm not sure).  
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 2:15:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  If it was the standard, there would be more pistol designs using that mag from other pistol makers besides Glock.

So no actual handgun accept for the Timberwolf, which looks to be licensed. But do continue, I'm waiting for a popular line of handguns, which by definition are pistols.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 2:37:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So no actual handgun accept for the Timberwolf, which looks to be licensed. But do continue, I'm waiting for a popular line of handguns, which by definition are pistols.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently you've not visited the websites of the manufacturers I've mentioned, all of which produce handguns that utilize Glock magazines.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 2:47:36 AM EDT
[#28]
So no actual handguns at all then? True handguns, not some crap to avoid the NFA.

And I have yet to see your "pistols" being carried in the EDC pic threads either
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:39:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:  So no actual handguns at all then? True handguns, not some crap to avoid the NFA.

And I have yet to see your "pistols" being carried in the EDC pic threads either
View Quote

Moving the goalposts, are we?  You asked about non-Glock pistols that use Glock mags.  I provided 6 examples.  Now you want them more popular, smaller, etc.  That's not what you asked for in the 1st place.  Shall we continue?

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 4:07:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Moving the goalposts, are we?  You asked about non-Glock pistols that use Glock mags.  I provided 6 examples.  Now you want them more popular, smaller, etc.  That's not what you asked for in the 1st place.  Shall we continue?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  So no actual handguns at all then? True handguns, not some crap to avoid the NFA.

No, you knew exactly what I was getting at to begin with and avoided it altogether by being disingenuous about it.

Whatever, this is tech and not GD.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 5:57:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There are already gen2 320's out with improved grip modules and a slimmer slide release for those who don't like the current one. There's also a flat take down lever too as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just purchased my 320 compact this week, so would it be the newer gen2? It does have the huge take down lever, where can I find the lower-profile one?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#32]
I have owned an M&P before but didn't like the stock trigger and am not fond of changing the triggers out on a carry gun, especially to a lighter pull. On a competition gun, I have trigger work done, but for me, I prefer a stock trigger for many reasons- any poss. legal ramifications, accidental discharge due to the light trigger pull or holstering, etc., but that is just me. I am not saying it can't happen with any other type of trigger but that is what I prefer. The P320 has a nice,short and smooth trigger pull but it is also quite distinct. I had a VP9 and liked the trigger pull on it but prefer the P320 trigger/set up. Of course there is the option of swapping grip modules for your individual taste and options for carry- using a compact slide/barrel and sub-compact grip module. There is a lot of potential for these pistols. Sig will hopefully come out with different styles of grip modules for all size slides.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I just purchased my 320 compact this week, so would it be the newer gen2? It does have the huge take down lever, where can I find the lower-profile one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The gen2 has a revised frame for a minimal slide release as well as a new trigger supposedly. The flat gen2 take down lever is not on Sig's site being offered for sale but if you call them you can order it by phone. Just make sure to order the O ring for it too.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It's not fair to compare a M&P Apex'd out to a stock P320. The Apex crushes it. Lighter, Smoother. Shorter throw.
View Quote

I disagree completely.  Even the full Apex'd M&P's I've shot still have that springy, staple-gun feel to the trigger.  Granted it's not nearly as bad as a Glock, but it's there.  The 320 trigger has none of that, it's just a linear pull until you hit the wall, and then a short positive reset.  If you compare on pull weight only, yes the Apex trigger is lighter, but comparing numbers only doesn't begin to tell the story.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 4:06:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I disagree completely.  Even the full Apex'd M&P's I've shot still have that springy, staple-gun feel to the trigger.  Granted it's not nearly as bad as a Glock, but it's there.  The 320 trigger has none of that, it's just a linear pull until you hit the wall, and then a short positive reset.  If you compare on pull weight only, yes the Apex trigger is lighter, but comparing numbers only doesn't begin to tell the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not fair to compare a M&P Apex'd out to a stock P320. The Apex crushes it. Lighter, Smoother. Shorter throw.

As an owner of both, I agree with this.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 2:24:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The gen2 has a revised frame for a minimal slide release as well as a new trigger supposedly. The flat gen2 take down lever is not on Sig's site being offered for sale but if you call them you can order it by phone. Just make sure to order the O ring for it too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. Took a closer look at mine when I got home and mine does have the slimmer takedown lever. It does have the outlines in the frame for the slide lock lever, but they appear to be the larger of the 2 slide lock levers. Not as low profile as the ones pictured earlier in the thread.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:00:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol!

wut?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:04:52 AM EDT
[#38]
I love my full sized M&P9.

I never fell in love with my M&P9C and I have a P320 Compact on order.

But I got to shoot one today and I think I'm gonna really love it as my EDC.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:22:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

lol!

wut?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

lol!

wut?

I'm not the only one:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_14/166153_Where_is_P320_aftermarket_critical_mass_.html&page=1#i1825400

Perhaps b/c of this:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_14/166153_Where_is_P320_aftermarket_critical_mass_.html&page=1#i1825782

Quoted:  Say good bye to getting any mags right now. Word from Sig's sales rep that I spoke to is that all 15 and 17 round mags are being held up due to the sudden demand from LE for the 320's and the already tidal wave of customers. If the FBI adopts it and if it becomes the MHS contract, then we're doomed for module parts and mags for a long time until the demand is caught up to.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol!

wut?

I'm not the only one:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_14/166153_Where_is_P320_aftermarket_critical_mass_.html&page=1#i1825400

Perhaps b/c of this:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_14/166153_Where_is_P320_aftermarket_critical_mass_.html&page=1#i1825782

Quoted:  Say good bye to getting any mags right now. Word from Sig's sales rep that I spoke to is that all 15 and 17 round mags are being held up due to the sudden demand from LE for the 320's and the already tidal wave of customers. If the FBI adopts it and if it becomes the MHS contract, then we're doomed for module parts and mags for a long time until the demand is caught up to.

Yeah, but what happens when production catches up and now you're stuck with a bunch of Glock mags for a Glock you don't have. There's also a lot more to making those than just "hey, there's a shortage on these mags right now, so buy this frame and use abundant Glock mags".
Molds for new frames and such are really expensive. It has to be an investment for the company producing them that is worth making. Will it be a continuing market where these are desired, or a 2-3 month boom and then when 320 mag production catches up to demand are they going to be left holding a buttload of inventory because they serve virtually no purpose any longer?

It's going to take a lot more than 2-3 people on a forum for a company to take the dive into an investment like that.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:15:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yeah, but what happens when production catches up and now you're stuck with a bunch of Glock mags for a Glock you don't have. There's also a lot more to making those than just "hey, there's a shortage on these mags right now, so buy this frame and use abundant Glock mags".
Molds for new frames and such are really expensive. It has to be an investment for the company producing them that is worth making. Will it be a continuing market where these are desired, or a 2-3 month boom and then when 320 mag production catches up to demand are they going to be left holding a buttload of inventory because they serve virtually no purpose any longer?

It's going to take a lot more than 2-3 people on a forum for a company to take the dive into an investment like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol!

wut?

Oh, absolutely.  But if you're stuck w/ Glock mags, you can always find another gun that will use them - rifle or pistol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top