Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2015 11:35:17 AM EDT
looking for something comfortable under a 100 bucks. Looked at Ozarks might be an option; what other companies are out there? Pics are welcome
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:12:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I make kydex holsters. 19CharlieTactical is my site, also on the facebook
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Stealth Gear Onyx /thread. Today through Sunday they are all 20% off.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you realize how many gunners in the Northeast or California would give their firstborn for the pro-gun laws you have there in AZ?  

If you want comfort go with a OWB pancake holster.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Long, long time creeper & 1st time poster.

I just purchased Alien Gear 2 holster combo as I read many great reviews on them. I purchased the Cloak tuck 3.0 and Cloak side for my Sig P320 Carry. They were very fast from time of purchase to delivery. From wearing them briefly they were both comfortable. My only issue is the molds seem to be warped. If the top receiver sits flush the trigger guard is off & if the trigger guard is flush the top of the receiver rides out of the mold. I've tried different spacers that they supply and different tension to try to pull both sides down evenly for a correct fit. Doing so makes it to difficult to un holster. I will contact them Friday to discuss. They do have a 30 day money back guarantee, unlimited holster shell trades for life & forever free warranty.  As soon as my ignorant ass figures out how to post a picture (tracks down the old posts about putting up pictures)  I'll show you what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#5]
The 320sc holster is not in stock
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:33:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Remora...seriously, spend $20 and try it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Stealthgear all the way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top