Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2015 11:45:35 AM EDT
DO IT!!! Tried it this morning on one of my P320 Compacts and the difference for me was amazing (YMMV). I've always been an indifferent handgunner at best, but this APEX trigger really improved my accuracy, especially during double-taps. This is going on all my P320's! More info here: https://store.apextactical.com/WebDirect/Products/Details/192145
ETA: The U-shaped portion of the spring does *not* re-install back into its hole as quick & easy as it does in the installation video!
Tomac
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to hear. Have one on order for my new P320C.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Agreed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:18:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the look of that FS frame with the compact grip.
View Quote

It's a full size grip cut down to compact rail length. I have two of them cut like that so that both can use the FS mags and swap between the compact slide and fullsize when the compact is not on the Subcompact grip. I feel confused just typing it, damn Sig and their modularity.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Agreed.
<a href="http://s55.photobucket.com/user/zac_squatch/media/56B412CA-A85D-47AA-9F49-28AFE33A565E_zpssgalast_edit_1440163487656_zps67rrrlk5.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g155/zac_squatch/56B412CA-A85D-47AA-9F49-28AFE33A565E_zpssgalast_edit_1440163487656_zps67rrrlk5.jpg</a>
View Quote

Question.  Is Sig offering a 320 subcompact with front rail?  Because that is almost exactly what I am looking for.  Or is that a 250?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Question.  Is Sig offering a 320 subcompact with front rail?  Because that is almost exactly what I am looking for.  Or is that a 250?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Agreed.

The subcompact grip frame in SMALL does not have the rail, however the subcompact grip frame in MED or LRG does have the rail.

I bought a CARRY size gun, so it has the full size grip and the mid-length slide.  I recently picked up the SUBCOMPACT grip frame and have the mid-length slide assy on it.  Since the SUBCOMPACT medium frame has the rails, all my holsters still work with the gun- only the grip's length is shorter, which doesn't matter to the holster.  

More confused?  

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The subcompact grip frame in SMALL does not have the rail, however the subcompact grip frame in MED or LRG does have the rail.

I bought a CARRY size gun, so it has the full size grip and the mid-length slide.  I recently picked up the SUBCOMPACT grip frame and have the mid-length slide assy on it.  Since the SUBCOMPACT medium frame has the rails, all my holsters still work with the gun- only the grip's length is shorter, which doesn't matter to the holster.  

More confused?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Agreed.

More confused?  

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's a full size grip cut down to compact rail length. I have two of them cut like that so that both can use the FS mags and swap between the compact slide and fullsize when the compact is not on the Subcompact grip. I feel confused just typing it, damn Sig and their modularity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see we have similar taste in DIY jobs.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:03:14 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/slowmethinks/IMAG2308_zpsmz0hlitv.jpg

For $45 a grip module, its the perfect gun to do this shit to. Stipple it, cut, bob it, whatever, its easy to replace.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

ETA: The U-shaped portion of the spring does *not* re-install back into its hole as quick & easy as it does in the installation video!

View Quote
I would agree, their video was a bit... optimistic... when it came to that step.

However, I'm pretty derpy and still managed to get it in there, which means anyone with two hands can do it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I would agree, their video was a bit... optimistic... when it came to that step.

However, I'm pretty derpy and still managed to get it in there, which means anyone with two hands can do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I found putting the bottom end of the spring in first, and then slightly bending the top side in worked better for me. Been traveling or I would have put some rounds through it at the range. Anyone have the "sting" problem with the Apex that some had with the original factory trigger?

Link Posted: 9/28/2015 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I found putting the bottom end of the spring in first, and then slightly bending the top side in worked better for me. Been traveling or I would have put some rounds through it at the range. Anyone have the "sting" problem with the Apex that some had with the original factory trigger?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shot my apex triggered pistol for 300 rounds,  then switched to my non Apex gun and said fuck that after a magazine. Another Apex is inbound, wish grey guns would get theirs out sooner than later.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I just put the Apex trigger on and it feels really nice when dry firing. Will get to the range Sunday for some live fire.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

For $45 a grip module, its the perfect gun to do this shit to. Stipple it, cut, bob it, whatever, its easy to replace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry for the slight hijack, although I am interested in the 320s and their options, but where are the $45 grip modules and are they available for the 250s? My gf has a SC 250 and I'd like to get her a compact size grip to slap on there, but all I see on the sig store is the complete kit for about $400. Thanks for any help!

ETA: nevermind I'm a dumbass.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Sorry for the slight hijack, although I am interested in the 320s and their options, but where are the $45 grip modules and are they available for the 250s? My gf has a SC 250 and I'd like to get her a compact size grip to slap on there, but all I see on the sig store is the complete kit for about $400. Thanks for any help!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

top gun supply, selway and osage county are my go-to for parts, with Sig being a last resort.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

top gun supply, selway and osage county are my go-to for parts, with Sig being a last resort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up bud! I'll keep that in mind for future needs. But putting a SC slide on a compact frame is a no go, hence me being a dumbass. But thanks again for the suggestions!
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up bud! I'll keep that in mind for future needs. But putting a SC slide on a compact frame is a no go, hence me being a dumbass. But thanks again for the suggestions!
View Quote

Not entirely accurate. A SC slide works perfectly on a compact frame if you bob the front of the compact frame a little. I did this combo on a couple of P250's I used to EDC.
Tomac
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not entirely accurate. A SC slide works perfectly on a compact frame if you bob the front of the compact frame a little. I did this combo on a couple of P250's I used to EDC.
Tomac
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tomac

Oh cool, that's good to know. Too much work for my lazy ass to do though lol
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tomac

Too lazy to dremel? That's like dividing by zero for arfcom
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tomac

This. Took my 'smith all of 30 seconds to grind off & shape the front of the grip module to fit the SC slide like it was made for it. Resulting hybrids were 100% reliable w/quality ammo.
Tomac
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha don't ever underestimate my laziness!! Nah that does sound pretty easy but I don't have a dremel. But anyways I figure if you're gonna have the extra bulk of the bigger grip, might as well have a little more barrel and sight radius with it. Thanks again for the great info though guys. I love me some arfcom!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top