Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2015 3:06:50 PM EDT
I am not the original owner, all numbers matching, do not have the original box, 1 sig brand mag and 3 mec-gars all 13 rounders. I will upload pics after work. I'd like to be able to put this at a price that would make it sell but would also like to get most of the value.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I can only tell you that I bought mine like new for $515 about 4 years ago.  I would think you can get more if it's in really good shape.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am not the original owner, all numbers matching, do not have the original box, 1 sig brand mag and 3 mec-gars all 13 rounders. I will upload pics after work. I'd like to be able to put this at a price that would make it sell but would also like to get most of the value.
View Quote

In addition to pics, post the two letter code under the barrel, which defines when it was made:

e.g., my West German 228 is marked KD, which means it was made in 1993.

That info is usually of interest to 228 aficionados.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In addition to pics, post the two letter code under the barrel, which defines when it was made:

http://i.imgur.com/du1GCOc.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/du1GCOc.jpg

The above and pics of the frame rails with slide removed are also wanted by those who know what they are buying!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top