Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2015 12:44:54 AM EDT
Due to a windfall, I recently purchased a Sig  1911 target , this is my 1st Sig pistol but my impressions were that this is
a very well made, VERY high quality firearm, can't wait for range time!
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!

You will love that gun.  Sig 1911s are seriously underrated by most shooters.  Their quality is far more consistent than kimber or any of the other makers.  I think you get more for the money too.  One of the things that attracted me to Sig for a 1911 was they put the money towards better parts and fit, rather than useless frills- like ambi safeties and full length guide rods.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck with your new SIG 1911; my 1911 Super Target Nitron has run through just under 5,000 rounds right out of the box (after cleaning and lubing) without a stoppage or malfunction of any kind with the factory magazines and CMP Power mags.

I hope your SIG 1911 treats you just as well too.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#3]
You are getting yourself a great 1911. Here is a picture of mine.
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 2:12:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a Traditional Match Elite Stainless and love this gun!  I did some work on it and it shoots as good as it looks (if I do say-so myself)!

With a couple of "drinkin" buddies:

With older Operator grips:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top