Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2015 3:01:24 PM EDT
I have been carrying my P226 almost daily, right now I have one of the cheap universal desantis holsters that I use to see if I like carrying the gun I just purchased before spending tons of $ on a good holster for a gun I may or may not carry. It's cheap and works but not the best/ most comforatble holster in the world so here I am, I like carrying my P226, so now it is time to add and IWB holster for that to my holster drawer. I'm not a fan of the hybrid leather/kydex holsters as they are big and bulky. I prefer a single clip leather or kydex holster.

Anyone have suggestions?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 3 of their holsters and a couple of mag carriers. If you want a single clip give them a call not listed for a 226, but I'm sure they can make it for you I have same one in link for my m11 and love it.
http://www.winthropholsters.com/sig-sauer-p226-and-p226r-inside-the-waistband-dual-snap-holster-right-handed-black-0029/
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:05:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a milt sparks summer special II iwb holster. Easy to wear, well built and has the FBI forward cant for ease of draw.

The holster was made for the 226 but it fits my 229, 220, 245 and 239. The slide profile is the same and frame is close enough not to make a difference.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank guys, there doesn't seem to be to many IWB P226 holsters out there. I have decided to go with the Galco Summer carry holster. It is just like the milt sparks at about half the cost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top