Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2015 12:01:56 AM EDT
Decided to purchase some used Italian Sig Sauer marked 226 mags from Top Gun Supply, was very happy with them, look like maybe they were used once or twice at most, excellent condition. I have no marketing connections with them. Did not shop far and wide for the best price, but have to say, these are definitely the good ones.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 10:20:39 AM EDT
[#1]
If they are Mec-Gar, they are as good as it gets IMO.  I'm pretty sure that's who makes OEM mags for SIG (and others including Beretta).  If I'm wrong, someone should be right along to correct.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:11:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the Mec-Gar mags are great.  Last I knew SIG uses two different manufacturers for their mags.  Mec-Gar is one and a US manufacturer is the other.  US made ones are good, but the Mec-Gar made ones are great.

It sounds like you made a good find!
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:40:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe the US made Sig mags are done by Checkmate.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Mec-Gars are great magazines; good find.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top